End of Grade 9

Everyone in Sakane's class are saying GOODBYE to each other if suddenly they won't meet again after summer vacation. Even Sakane said a Goodbye to Akira and her other friends then Erica suddenly think something and asked  "Guys what are you going to do in the summer vacation?"  "I will go visited my Aunt" Akira said  "Do you forgot my Mother is your Aunt" Erica said  "Oh I forgot" he said  "Wait so you're cousins" Leo said  "Yes we are" Erica said  "Wait so you and Akira don't need to had a relationship to each other because you and him are cousins" he said then Asano said  "Leo I already told you there not cousins"  "Wait what? how?" he asked Asano sighed and said  "I already told you Akira's my twin" he said  "Oh, Sorry" Leo said  "If you two are really twins when are your  birthday?" Sakane asked  "On May 22, 2002" they said  "Okay now are you two had a same interest in colors what's your favorite color?" Sakane asked  "Blue and Green" Asano said  "Blue and Violet" Akira said  "Okay now......" Sakane and stopped when Erica said  "Shut up Okay what are you going to do in the summer vacation?" she asked again  "I will only play at home" Asano said  "I will practice how to swim properly" Anna said  "I will visit my Grand Mother and Father" Sakane said  "I will go to my Big Brother's house" Leo said  "Can you guys go and had a summer vacation in our hotel in Tokyo" Erica said  "We would like to" everyone said  "Wait is that free no pay no need for money" Leo asked  "Yes Leo it's free but please bring your own clothes, things and money the only free there is your room, bed, electricity, swimsuit or swimtrunks, hotel number, water and service" she said  "Wow how rich you are" Leo said  "Thank met me at the school gate and don't forget your things okay" she said then they all leave. Erica can't wait to her friends to visited there hotel.