Field "Disaster" Trip (Leo's POV) Part 2 Almost There

We were all getting ready for our field trip so we all woke up earlier, took a bath, got our clouthes and got ready to go to the airplane to took us for our destination. Mrs. Annie was the first one who got there, Akira and Asano were the second, Anna and Erica were the third, Sakane and I were the last. Mrs. Annie brought her cellphone for incase of emergency, Akira brought a mountain climber tool I don't know why, Asano brought a fashlight, Anna brought extra shoes, Erica brought a match, Sakane brought a extra tent she said it was for camping and I brought extra clouthes eventually we all brought extra clouthes. When we went on the plane and flew inside of it we all slept and all of us hope we land safe. I can't slept so I walk gently so no one will woke up then I saw Akira and Asano slept on there seats and Akira was really cute when he slept "Oh my gosh what am I thinking, I had been gay again on Akira when I saw him like that" I whispered. I watched on how Akira and Asano slept, Akira was not moving when he slept it like he stays on where he was while Asano was moving and not stays on where he was I was a bit jealous when he hugged Akira when he slept I was shocked and jealous so I went back on my seat then finally I slept.