Field "Disaster" Trip (Leo's POV) Part 4 Don't Cared at all

We were at the camping sight when we suddenly heard a new "Class our principal said we had to go back to Tokyo, Japan right now" Mrs. Annie said "Wait Mrs. Annie what do you mean?" Asano asked "Because we may got lost here so our field trip when it's get dark the principal also said the field trip was cancelled Mrs. Annie said "Mrs. Annie were you really sure Akira" asked "Yes was there something wrong" Mrs. Annie said "Yes Ma'am Sister Sakane and Erica were not going back yet and it was getting dark" Akira said "What??!!" Mrs. Annie shouted and started to got worried "Mrs. Annie don't worried I'll find them" I said and I ran away "I will come too" Akira said and come with me. When were at the forest we saw Sakane laying there we when up to her and looked if she was okay but she was not "Yuki please answer me" I begged but she wasn't saying anything and she was so cooled "We need to take her to the doctor" I said "Wait how about Sister Erica?" Akira asked "Oh, I forgot why you don't save her on your own?" I asked and Akira was shocked "Because you cared about her instead of Yuki, don't you see she hasn't wake up yet" I said "I know but we can't leave Sister Erica behind" Akira said "I don't cared on her the only important on me is to rescue my Yuki" I said "Well, fine you save your girl and I'll save mine and you know your the one who said that I'm selfish well for you're imformation your just as selfish as me" he said and he still going to find Erica.

When I returned at the camp sight Asano saw me "Onaga are you hurt" he said "No, I'm fine Yuki needs help" I said "Let's take her to the emergency room" he said "What?! where?!" I asked "Come on follow me" he said. Our principal bought some rescuer to save us and we get to a helicopter to flew us to the hospital somewhere in Tokyo.

On that hospital where they took us and especially Sakane. "I hope she'll be fine" I said "Yeah Oh, and where's Akira and Erica were they okay" he said "Sorry but I'm not with them" I said "Are you joking me?" he asked "He was with you Oh no, don't tell me Onaga you left him and Erica behind" he said "No I didn't" I demanded "So then where were they anyway?" he said "Okay!! I'm so very sorry!!!" I shouted "Sorry? about what?" he asked "It wasn't obvious to you?" I asked "Yeah why?" he asked "I'm sorry because I left him in the forest I said "What?!!" he shouted "Akira went to deepest part of the forest just to find Erica" I said while I was about to cry "So why you didn't followed him?" he asked and I was shocked on that question he just asked "I'm sorry and I was been thinking why were you acted like you were so worried about him?" I asked "Because his my twin" he said and cried "Well I' m sorry" I apologized "It was okay you don't to apologized" he said and walked away crying. "Akira was right, now I'm just as selfish as him" I said it on myself and started crying because of what I just did or may be because I love him more than a friend.