Innocent Boy (Leo's POV)

Hi! I'm Leo Nagarin. I was started to go in this school of only age of 13. I want to met more friend in that school. I was also being the most popular boy of that school and I also being the school president. I really hated being the most popular boy of that school. When I was in grade 7 I never met any person because of my shy personality.

When I was in grade 8, I met a boy with short light blue hair with green blue eyes named Asano Kinawa, I was so happy for him being my friend in fact he's the only one who know how to make me laughed. He was as silly as he called my name "What? What did you just called me?" I asked it then I laughed so hard "Do you want to heard it again" he asked then I said "Yes I want to heard it again" "Hello! Onaga" he said then we laughed together.

One day Asano's name had removed in our section so he go to the other section next on ours because of the smart boy who transferred in our school. After the subject before recess the transferred boy asked "Brother, are you okay?" and asked it with a worried face then I stood up to him and shouted "Am I okay!! if you wouldn't came here in this Goddamn! school I still had Asano on my side but no you came here like you know everything who the f*** are you? to said that am I okay!!"  "I...I was just asking if y.....you were okay w.....what's so bad about that" he asked with a face that he was scared then I said this and I stepped toward him "Were you numb, stupid or an idiot you are not belong in this Goddamn school you heard me" I was totally out of my mind and I said these words to him. He ran but I grub his hand and said "I didn't mean anything I said please don't go away" then he pulled my hand off his hand and said "You said those words even if you know it gave so much pain to others but you still said it to me" then he ran away my classmates stared at me like I'm not the Leo they met. I found him at the back of the library "I finally found you" I said then he turned his head so he can't saw me "Look, everything that I just said wasn't true you heard me I'm so sorry I hated to hurt your feeling but I did I'm so really sorry" I said then he turned his head and looked at me and asked "So can you be my friend?" "Yes I can be your friend" he replied "Oh, Brother by the way, what's your name?" he asked "Oh, I'm Leo Nagarin" I replied "How about yours I mean what's your name?" I asked "I'm Akira Kiranagi" he replied it to me with a smile on his cute face. When I introduced him to Asano "Hi Asano This cute little boy named Akira Kiranagi" I said it with a huge smile on my face "Hi! Akira" he said it and I fell down the ground and then I get up said "Why you called him Akira as you f****** called me Onaga"  "Onaga was that you called him" I stopped banging as I saw Akira said it with a laughed and smile on his face. It was hard to said this but I'm feeling that I was a gay when I saw him like that I hoped I will always saw him like that, then one day the Akira I was knew had changed that day he was so sad, upset and disappointed I wonder what happened to him this weekend the worst one was he didn't called me "Brother" again.

When I was in grade 9 a girl transferred this time she had a long brown hair and green emerald eyes in fact she was the only girl asked me "What's your name?" she asked and I said this to her "I'm Leo Nagarin" when she knew my name she smiled exactly liked Akira show to me when his being my friend anyway I'm very glad when I had her "By the way I'm Yukio Sakane" she said with a smile like an angel.