Behind the Funny Jokes (Asano's POV)

Hi! I'm Asano Kinawa, everyone things that I am so very happy but behind my happines was sadness from my past. When I was so young I still had my twin little brother beside me he was so worried about me as he spoke. We‘re so very happy as we‘re not torn apart like other twins was. Then one day when we go home after school there were two strangers in our house talking with our parents and so we don't go inside then our father open the door and grabed us inside "Introduced yourself from our visitors" my father said with a smile in his face. The first who introduced to them was me then next my twin "He was the oldest among the twins introduced yourself my boy" my mother said with also a smile in her face "Hi! I'm Asano Kinawa, I'm 5 years old" I said it with my very shy face the visitors were looked not interested in my acted, "He was the youngest among the twins introduced yourself to them my child" my father said "Hello! I'm Azano Kinawa, like my Brother I was 5 years old too" he said it without a doubt as the visitor liked his performanced "Good that's what we wanted so energitic" the visitor said "Wait what?" I questioned and then they grabed Azano's arm and took him away "Mom, Dad why don't we stop them carried Azano away from us" I said it as I was so worried about my twin. When I looked at my parents they were upset on what they had done as they let themselves replaced Azano with those two visitors money I thought I was the only one who was guilty therefore my parents were too. I go to school when I was at age of 11 almost 5 years had been past but I still remember that day when me and my twin were torn apart.

  When I met a boy with short violet hair and indigo eyes named Leo that day I knew that he‘s not my twin because his a little bit taller than me and we‘re not at the same age. I made him laughed as I called him "Onaga"  "I called you Onaga because of how you spoke your name to me LEO NAGARIN remove the LE and RIN so that's why I called you ONAGA" I said to him. Me and Onaga became friends. Then after many days Onaga introduced his new friend to me a boy with short blond hair and blue eyes named Akira I was shocked because this boy was almost looked liked my twin, then we were also at the same age but not in height because I‘m a little bit taller. When that boy knew I called Leo "Onaga" he laughed and smiled and even his laughed and smiled was also mostly looked liked my twin and also laughed like him when he knew I called Leo "Onaga". Then on the weekend I saw Akira at the car of him parents even his parents were like the visitors came in my house and took my twin away "Brother Asano please tell Brother Leo when you met him that I will not go to school on monday because of a trip" he begged "I will said it to him so don't be worried" I said it with a smile on my face "Thanks Brother I'm counting on you and Goodbye" he said it with also a smiled him face and his father started the car and drove away. Then on monday Akira go to school and after that I never saw him smiled and laughed again.

  When I met a girl with long brown hair and green eyes named Yukio Sakane I called her "Osaka"  "I called you Osaka because of how you spoke your name YUKIO SAKANE removed the YUKI and NE so that's why I called you OSAKA" I said it and I smiled to her. Then we became friends that day.