Chances and Changes (Akira's POV)

Hi! I'm Akira Kiranagi. I transfer to that school when I was at age of 12 in grade 8. I'm also the smartest person in that school many people jealous on how smart I was.Truely I had a kind of selfish personality I was only thinking of my self, I didn't cared about the other and I don't care if they don't know the answers. See how selfish I am but that's not all, you know in the grouping I always made a project or activity on my own and if groupmate didn't help or participate on me well they never saw there names on the member.

In my first day I never knew Leo would be my friend as he talk so very cruel on me. He introduced me to his friend Asano that boy's face was so very familiar to me I mean liked I'd seen him before. Then when me and my parents were at the car, an accident had just happened, at the hospital my parents were dead on a rival but I'm still alive but my heart and feeling were dead and I didn't laughed and smiled and I was also started being so selfish.

When I met Sakane at the library "Hi! I'm Yukio Sakane" she said "How about you what's you name?" she questioned "Oh I'm Akira Kiranagi Nice to meet you Sakane" I replied. I thought I had no feelings again but what are these feeling that I felt when I first saw her I think I fell love at her on first sight but I don't know how. When I met Sakane I stop being so selfish so I thank her a lot to talk to me and made me one of her friends. I don't know the meaning of true love but with her I'm sure I'll know it someday. And I suddenly remember the day when my real parent sale me to the parent I had. Erica also love me but Sakane was love me too I don't know whom I would choose was it Sakane or Erica.