Seriously (Sakane's POV)

Asano and Akira were fighting and talking something and I want to know why were they and what were they talking about "Akira why were you fighting your own brother and please told me what were you talking to?" I asked "Oh nothing" Asano said then Akira said "Go on Brother Asano tell to Sister Sakane what were we talking about" and then he walked away "What's wrong with him?" I asked "Oh don't worried he'll be fine" Asano said "Really?" I asked "Okay fine It was about him and Erica okay" he said "Oh, What happened?" I asked "Please, don't be shocked" he begged "Okay, but why?" I asked "He and Erica broke up just last saturday" he said "What?!!" I asked "I said Erica and Akira broke up" he said "Why?" I asked "Because Erica thought that Akira and Anna had a secret relationship" he said "What?!!" I shocked "Osaka please, I just told you don't be shocked" he said "Why would I not be shocked Akira and Erica had a relationship so why they broke up that easily?" I asked "May be because he secretly do this everyday but he didn't told anything to her" he's opinion "Asano were you jealous?" I asked "Of course, not why would I be?" he asked "Because you just told me that you fell in love with Anna" I said "Anna was (sighed) forget it" he said and walked away.

Inside the house (while writing on a dairy):

I was been thinking what was the real reason why Akira and Erica broke up that easily, I also want to know what secret did Asano don't want to said to me and why did Akira acted like he hates his own twin brother (Asano) I don't really understand why? What secret were you hidding to me Asano.