Again (Erica's POV)

I know Akira and me were close again but I have a feeling that I wanted to be his girlfriend again but I can't because it's he who decided to broke up with me so I will wait until he asked me that we can be together again.

At the back of the school library where Akira said can I met him there I'm the one who came first "Akira where are you?" I asked but no one answered I sighed and said "Akira you're the one who said that can I met you here" I kept on waiting but nobody came then suddenly a boy came in my front had a rose on his hand then I shocked when I realize it was Akira and It's like he wanted to be with me again "Erica Sanazaki I'm so very sorry for all I have done to you so please can" he said then his down on his knee and asked "So can you be my girlfriend again?" I shocked because he can't even talked to me like this then he said all of this and where I was suppose to said yes when I woke up it means all of those was a dream I want it to be happened in reality.

It's recess time and I looked in locker I saw a letter

In it was:

Dear Erica,

Let's met at the back of the library I had a big suprise to you

You're Secret Admirer

I was excited to go when I read the word "Admirer" then I go there fast then I saw Asano and Leo had a flowers on there hand "Erica he said give these to you" Asano said "He said flowers for you Erica" Leo said Said who I asked they shouted "SECRET!!!!" "Okay fine" I said then I saw Anna and Sakane hiding something then I looked then get out it saids "Three words eight letters say it and I'm yours" 'I know this one" I said "It's I LOVE YOU right" I said "Good work Erica" Anna said "Now we need to blindfold you" Sakane said and blindfold me "When can I remove this?" I asked "Okay just wait in my signal" Sakane said then I suddenly heard someones foot step coming in front of me "Now" I asked "No not yet" Anna said "Now" I asked "No not yet" Sakane said "Now" I said then the foot step stopped "Yes now" she said then I remove the blindfold and saw Akira in front of me down on his knee and had a flower with a letter on it.

It saids

?NIAGA DNEIRFLRIG YM EB UOY NAC
SORRY FOR ALL I HAVE DONE WRONG TO YOU I REALLY REGRET THOSE SO PLEASE FOLD THIS MESSANGE OF MINE INTO TWO
Then it's said

CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN?

"Now what you answer?" he asked "Akira it's yes I want to be your girlfriend again" I said then everybody was has happy except Leo, Sakane and Asano but I don't know why.