CHAPTER 12 - VISITORS

AMARA

Handsome billionaire Nikkolai Zero Galanis tied the knot with an unknown personality? 

When did this happened? Who is this woman who managed to capture the richest bachelor's heart?  The face of the bride was still a mystery to the world. Nikkolai surely did his best to hide his relationship status and up till now, there's no word from the handsome billionaire. We'll soon uncover this surprising event and the reason why they tied the knot secretly. 

Ilang araw na ang lumipas matapos kaming maikasal ni Nikkolai. We have shared the same room for how many nights and he's nothing but a gentleman even if there are times when he would randomly tease me. But all in all, I still can't determine his real attitude. 

The cold demeanor remained on his face and it feels like I married an ice king or something but sometimes his actions speaks otherwise. 

I stayed inside our bedroom, watching from his Wall MicroLED TV that's whopping 292 inches at 150 inches. It was huge, probably the biggest TV I'd ever seen my entire life. Well, of course the training monitors at his headquarters was different. 

I frowned at the headline. 

"Wala na bang ibang magawa ang mga ito kung 'di ang manghimasok sa buhay nang may buhay?" sabi ko habang nanonood ng international news. 

Mula pa kaninang umaga, puro ganito na ang nabubungaran ko sa TV at mukhang walang balak ang lalaking iyon na patigilin ang kumakalat na balita. 

"Why do you keep on watching that?" 

Nikkolai suddenly went out from the bathroom with a towel on his lower body. I tried my best not to look at his slightly tanned, well-built, and six pack abs and the v-line-- hold your horses! 

Mabilis kong pinatay ang TV at tumayo sa kama. Noong una hindi ako masanay sanay na nasa iisang kwarto lang kami at malaya siyang gawin ang kahit anong gugustuhin niya. I would always look away whenever he flashes his mouth watering body around the room. 

"You won't stop the issues about our secret wedding, right?" I asked as I lift up the tray of our breakfast from the bed side table. 

He walked towards the big mahogany desk at the far corner of the room while the towel is almost suicidal, hanging lowly on his waist. I slightly shook my head. This was my daily view in the past days of being married to him. 

"I don't think it is necessary. I mean, the rumors are true so why bother putting an effort to stop it?" he said casually.

I almost gulped when he leaned on his desk. His body was facing me. The droplets of water from his wet hair flow gloriously down his body as he opened his laptop. 

Nagsimula na akong maglakad patungong pintuan habang bitbit ang tray ng breakfast namin. Hindi na binigyang pansin ang kakisigan ng lalaking nasa likod ko. In less than a week, natutunan naming maging komportable sa sitwasyon namin. After all, we are working on the same field and being inside a room with the same or opposite sex is normal especially on missions. 

May mga pagkakataon pa ngang nakakapagbihis kaming mga babaeng agent kahit may lalaking agent sa kwarto o opisina. I guess we are too engrossed with the mission and the limited time that we have to prepare, not minding the co-agents businesses. 

"I'll just bring this downstairs," paalam ko. 

I didn't wait for his confirmation. I carried the tray down the kitchen of the palace. I still can't memorize all the hallways and rooms around the place. It's not my business to roam around, for now. I still haven't asked permission to my husband.