CHAPTER 43 - SUNSET

*WARNING: matured sexual scenes ahead.*

---

AMARA

I can feel myself throbbing as his mouth continuously devouring my mounds. Hindi ko na mapigilan ang pag-ungol sa kiliting dinudulot ng kanyang dila sa dibdib ko.

"Ni... Nikko! Damn!" Nang hindi makuntento ay ang kabilang tuktok ko naman ang pinagdiskitahan.

"Don't worry, love. I will not forget the other one." His wet kisses went to my other lonely mound.

The moment his lips left the other, it was then replaced by his hands, squeezing it, pinching the tip and I cried. The feeling of his tongue playing with my mound gives electricity to my spine, making my hips moved, creating another waves of sensual arousal to his member.

I felt his shaft twitching from the tip of my underwear. Irritation to the piece of cloth got me. Masyadong sagabal sa gusto kong maabot.

I want to feel him. I want to feel my husband!

The intense desire reflected in my eyes as I watch him shutting his eyes, savoring the little muscle of my breast.

"F-fuck..." I cursed when his teeth grazed on my mound. He slightly bit it making me arch my back to the chills he gave me.

A liquid suddenly dropped from my femininity and my eyes widen at how turned on I am to what he's doing. At parang wala na yatang bukas kung ariin niya ang magkabilang dibdib ko.

Ilang pigil hininga at ungol ang pinakawalan ko nang bumaba sa aking tiyan ang kanyang labi.

He's to engrossed to what he's doing and I think my breasts missed him already, making me want to pull him back. He's taking his time. But I'm becoming impatient. Damn!

"Almost there, baby... I'm almost there..." his tongue licked my stomach, creating some circle patterns as he kissed every bit of me.

Hindi na mawari ang gusto ng balakang ko nang hawakan ko ang kanyang mga pisngi. He stopped licking me and looked at me with hooded eyes. Fire reflected with fire.

The sunset gave him the dark look, highlighting his Greek features. Para akong mababaliw nang ngumisi siya sa akin.

"N-Nikko... Please..." I begged. Not knowing what I want.

"Patience, wife." He smirked evily. I throw my head on the pillow in disappointment. I really want him on me! Why is he taking it so long--

"Nikko!" I shot my head to him. He looked so illegally sexy, holding the sides of my legs as his teeth bit the garter of my underwear. What the-oh gracious! He'll kill me with my growing excitement.

My eyes widen with fire as he stare at me with lustful, craving eyes. Unti-unti siyang gumalaw para hatakin ang natitirang tela sa katawan ko gamit ang kanyang ngipin.

I purposely bit my lower lip, feeling the building sensation inside my body. I grasp for the bed sheets when his breath accidentally hit my bud, another liquid escaped me. Oh gosh!

"Nikko, please..." I groaned when he successfully removed my underwear.

Nikkolai's eyes grew even more darker as he threw my panty on the floor. I'm now in my full glory, naked beneath him as he tower over me.