SPECIAL CHAPTER

Hi! This is the very last part of the story and I hope that you loved their adventures as much as I do.

This is a long chapter of Zero's thoughts. Enjoy!
-------------------------

ZERO

I watched her hair spread across our pillows as I pushed myself into her. My arms gripping her hips to make her feel me buried deep inside her. With a few more lovely cries from her mouth, triggering my core to reach its limits, we reached the heaven. We both came to our passionate climax.

"Ohh wife... I love you," I groaned into her ear as I lay myself beside her. Making love with my wife is the only perfect thing for me in this world.

I can't seem to get enough of her even more with the knowledge of Amara carrying our dear baby. It was a fulfilling dream to become a father that I dreamt myself to be. Hindi ko alam na darating ang araw na mangyayari ang pangarap na iyon.

"I love you too, Nikko," she caresses my chest and gave me her millions of gold worth of smile. My heart instantly pounded deep inside me as I stare at her flushed state because of our love making.

"I love you both, even more." My hands traveled to her stomach, feeling the slight bump on it. Tumatalon ang puso ko sa tuwing hinahaplos ang magiging anak namin.

Amara tiredly fell asleep on my chest that night. But I kept myself awake as I thought of my life. Our lives.

I grew up in a not so loving family. My parents used to fight and shout at each other every single night and never did I saw them become loving to each other. Lumaki akong walang kinikilalang modelo sa buhay. My childhood was trained to bear the burden of being the heir of the Galanis Empire.

I grew up being mandated and controlled to be the Galanis Heir they wanted me to be. And because of that burden, the only way I know to vent the pressure out is to play with Nikkaila.

My childhood was only when I play and talk with my little sister. Wala akong maalalang malungkot na batang Nikkolai sa tuwing kasama ang nakababatang kapatid. It's the only "love" that I know. The love from a sister. Iyon at iyon lang ang pagmamahal na natutunan ko hanggang sa paglaki ko. But I forgot how it felt when my world started to crumbled down.

Storm came after storm. I lost my sister. I lost my mother. Then later on, I lost my father. He did not literally died but that's how he lived his life after what happened to our family. He lost himself. I lost a father. He was hurt and devastated of the (faked) death of my sister. He blamed himself every single night that I visited his bedroom. Laging lasing at tulala.

Sinubukan kong lapitan at kalmahin si dad pero kahit anong pilit at subok ko, hindi ko nagawa. Dahil alam ko sa sarili kong matindi rin ang sakit na nararamdaman ko noon. I was broken and lost too like him and I can't bare to watch him slowly dying.

I lost the father model that I'm looking for. I started living with my grandfather, Demitri Galanis, when I started training in the ORION. The secret organization was owned by my family and it is the biggest organization of agents. I trained and become the skilled agent I an today because of a purpose in my head.

I want revenge. I excelled in every trainings and missions because of that purpose. It started flowing in my blood every time I tried to search for the man who took my mother. It was him why my family shattered to the ground. That's what I believed in before.

I forgot love because of that. I forgot how it felt but it slowly surfaced in my chest again when I met my first love, Aria. I believed that what she made me felt was the real meaning of love but I was wrong. Even with the "love" that I felt for her before, I still go around playing with other girls, jumping from one's pussy to another. I'm also a literal fuckboy during those days. It's just then, I stopped playing around when I finally found my sister.