Chapter 44

OCTAVIA

"WHAT WOULD I do without your smart mouth?"

That angelic sweet voice... gosh, she is beyond lovely!

Napako sa kan'ya ang paningin ko. Siya ang unang kumakanta, pero dalawa silang may hawak ng mic. She's standing confidently and her heavy and suffocating presence demands an absolute attention.

Those intruments are in a rhythm with her voice, making it sound so angelic and in a beautiful harmony that caught everyone's attention, captivating them into her alluring voice.

I checked her outfit from head to toe, and I can't help but to adore her even more. Natauhan lang ako nang tapikin ako ni Zeri sa braso kaya sumunod ako at naupo pabalik sa upuan namin, pero hindi ko inalis ang mga titig sa kan'ya.

Her existence is adorned with the unbelievable talent that she has, making me realize that it's as if the universe created someone so perfect and enchanting.

She's wearing a white fitted shirt that complemented her elegant figure, and it is partnered with a maroon blazer that added a touch of light in her outfit. She's also wearing a shorts with the same color that reaches just above her knee, showing her white and flawless legs. Kulay puti rin ang suot niyang sapatos.

Her overall figure radiates power.

They are wearing the same uniform, but Ferish's perfection stood out more.

While adoring her performance on the stage, I can't help but to remember what Zeri told me. That, I was in a relationship with the university's founder. Who? Who on Earth is Haji?

I mean, I know Haji from the rumors. He is well-known in business-related stuff who is utterly ruthless, leaving those who goes against him as shattered into pieces, almost leaving them in dusts.

How? How is that possible? I never see this coming. Is this the thing that Mom won't tell me?

I need to ask her. Goodness. Wala man lang nagsabi sa akin ni isa sa kanila. I am certain that they know. But, why didn't they tell me? I should know! It is an important thing.

But, still. Bakit? Paano? Kung naging kami nga ay bakit hindi na siya nagpakita? I don't know what to feel, to be honest. Gulong-gulo na ako masyado. Bakit hindi na siya nagparamdam?

Should I be happy that I learned something from my lost memories? Or be sad because I can't remember it? One thing is for sure, it's definitely frustrating.

I am completely disappointed. Hindi naman ako magagalit kung may nagsabi sa akin nung umpisa palang.

"Octa, are you alright?" Tori suddenly asked me when she noticed my uneasiness.

"Y-Yeah." Simpleng sagot ko na lang bago bumuntong-hininga. I'm going insane.

"Drawing me in, and you kicking me out..."

If I'm not mistaken, the other woman is the President of the HUE club. 'Yung banda ng school namin. May performance pala sila ngayon. I wasn't informed about it.  

"You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down..."

The tone of the violin and piano sounds great in my ears, creating a glamorous tone. I can tell that they are prepared to do this. Si Ferish ang naunang kumakanta, kaya napalunok ako habang nakatitig sa kan'ya.

She's so beautiful.

"What's going on in that beautiful mind?"

She continued and I saw the amazement in every students' eyes. I can't blame them. Merong lines na sumasabay si 'yung isa pang babae sa kanta. Maganda naman talaga kasi ang boses ni Kylie, the President of their club. We know each other. Naging kaklase ko kasi siya last year.