Review - Forever Yours

Author: yagyachowdary

Introduction

Title : "Forever Yours" gives away a romantic aroma. Spilling environment with the intense, emotional, earnest and passionate romance. The title fits the storyline completely corresponding the rest by a screaming subtitle to complement.

Cover : A cover is a visual insight about the writings written in the book. So, it's a must to give an image to your writing and show what a reader is going to read.
With the title "Forever Yours" , you did justice to the story by displaying a couple sitting besides, showing their eternal love and promise to be meant for each other. The eloquent font and couple image suits well.

Blurb : Giving glimpses of story and revealing what reader is going to read, surely attracts them to find out more about the scenarios, what it's about and the upcoming events.

I applause your choice of revealing the scenes, which works as an enchantment to know what the story is about, what protagonists are facing alongside showing their love yet denial situations. This straight away poses a question as a reader, Why he is doing so?
You did a great job here!

Summary

"Forever Yours" is a contemporary romance story of childhood sweethearts Vrinda and Vivaan,who have been with each other through every thick and thin. From taking their first steps to best friends turned soulmates, this story has all phases of their growth,emotional turmoils, fears, vows taken for love, promises of passion to their eternal bonding.
An accident which causes Vrinda's amnesia brought forward many challenges, heartaches and questions to their values and love for each other. Forgetting your identity and having no memories to recall, can make you anxious and your loved ones pained. Dealing that, with mental battles of ethics and morals are hard to tackle with. Accompany them in their journey of unending love, experiencing the sweetness, cute laughs and heartaches to have a closure or continued struggle?

As a reader, I appreciate that, you used amnesia as a tool and took full advantage of it, to bring out a passionate love story which hooked me till the end and your way of revealing, taking one thing at a time from your magic bag was alluring.
I must say that, if you are a fan of romance, can handle emotional turmoils and want to experience what is it to be in love or loved, just go for it.

Analysis & Evaluation

Character Development : Character framing, role playing and their walk in and out is dealt beautifully. You have given enough space and narration to the characters to make a reader understand their role, emotions and undergoing.
In a romance book, characters are identified by their emotional outlook and are also understood by their show of feelings and emotions. The way you have depicted Vrinda and Vivaan's emotions and internal turmoil is the beauty of story.
As a reader I was able to connect with and relate what they are undergoing. The fragrance of romance was spread all over, yet the taste of sweet and crazy moments were icing on the cake. Here you did a splendid work!

Plot : For a romance story, how protagonists attained the level of romance is equally as important to show their romance. Only the scenes of romance doesn't make a romance worthwhile.

You did a logical job in framing the plot. The choice of scenes to fill the plot is amazing. You used flashbacks as a way to develop the understanding of characters life along with present scenario to match and complete their story. The usage of Vrinda's diary, story form of conversations and the chapter of 'past' to complement the whole picture is praiseworthy. Showing conflict of thoughts regarding the issue of 'what is expected of us VS our dreams' which very much relates to present scenario is nicely narrated along with the consequences and aftermath of the situation. Plot couldn't have been done better than this.

Description : Description establishes the needed and desired shape of the characters which provides story an essence and worth reading.

And I must say you gave ample and balanced description to the characters conversations and narration that is required with the flow of story to understand the ongoing events.
I don't find any extra narration or information that makes it exaggerated or repetition of words.

Grammar : Grammar, punctuation and sentence formation are excellent. I don't find any error in grammar and sentence formation.

But at time you will find some typos which you can remove while editing or proofreading the story.

Sensory Flow : The emotional relationship between characters is great, with conversations the flow of emotions are rightly felt and understandable. You quite well know where and how much to showcase the emotions and feelings so it doesn't look enlarged but the reader enjoys reading throughout and keep hooked with the story.

Conclusion -

Overall Impression : I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story. With reading I felt the growth and extent of romance of Vrinda and Vivaan. Story has kept me intrigued with step by step revelations and the curiosity to know it all along with their intense, passionate and eternal love.

The presentation of chapters was also good with the proper format and punctuation.

Suggestions : I'm empty handed to further suggest anything. You made it all right with the your practice and experience.

If you have any query regarding review or want to ask something specifically you can comment or PM me.

Regards
Ridhi
Ridhi_AG019

RegardsRidhi Ridhi_AG019