Review - Kāmā - The Liberation

Author: Shivran86

Author: Shivran86

Introduction -

Title: When I came across the word Kāmā, the first thing that I could connect it with was sin. Because that is how most people are directed to feel. Be it Indra's Kāmā for Ahalya or that of Raavana's for Sita, but what we fail to realize that it is one of the four principles that bind the human life. No one really educates that Kāmā isn't the mistake here. The people who malign it are. Kudos to you for choosing such an ambiguous and well fitting title! And the moment I read the last chapter, the concept aligned in order. Kāmā indeed precedes Liberation and Rudra is its best example!

Cover: The cover was fab! Beautiful and intricate. And the correlation of the snake with the emotion of Kāmā was beautiful. Loved the imagery! But I won't be doing justice to my role as a reviewer if I said that the cover had reached its limit. For such an intricate and beautiful story, I think there is more scope for the cover. Its just my opinion though.

Blurb: Blurb is said to be the window to the story. It either attracts readers or repels them. And I must say you have done a great job with it. 'The Four' delicately showcases the mystery in the plot while the supernatural forces bring the ambiguity. Just a small thing I want to say - I, as a reader, don't like reading short forms. Like MC's for Main Characters. It's not something that is worth mentioning, but I thought that it's a necessary thing to say.