Review - The Day that changed everything

Author: Miabookworm12

Introduction:-

Title - Perfect for the story. Creates curiosity to know what happened and what will happen next.

Cover - Suits the personality and mood of the story.

Blurb - The blurb is very clear, it denotes what we are going to read in the book and what we can expect. Instead of revealing the entire plot, the author can just give a small hint that can pique the reader's curiosity.

Summary (Reviewer's thesis)

Saumya is a doctor. She has a loving family. But one day, one incident, changes everything. Her life gets out of her control and she is left with the responsibility of a 5 year old cousin sister.
3 years later, she finds her new neighbor attractive, charming and she is shocked to know that he was once her childhood friend.
Dr. Akshit Aggarwal is a child psychologist. He is the new neighbor of Saumya, his childhood friend. He gets attracted to her simplicity, her caring nature and the innocence in her eyes give him sleepless nights.
With fire on both sides, Saumya is afraid to take the next step, owing to her past.
What happens next forms the crux of the story.

Analysis and Evaluation

Characters and their development:

It's a refreshing change to read a story where the male protagonist is not a hot headed cold hearted businessman. Akshit is a character whom we can easily relate in our day to day life.
Saumya is the perfect example for an upper middle class girl. Her passion is what keeps her moving forward in spite of all the mishaps in her life.
Pia is the much needed fresh air in this story. The love which Saumya has for her sister is really heart warming.

Plot:
A simple plot. The author is clear in what she wants to convey. Kudos to her for writing a story that doesn't deviate from the main plot!
The attraction between Saumya and Akshit is pleasant to read. Instead of showcasing only the love between the protagonists, the author has explained their insecurities, fear, sacrifices and love for their respective families.

Descriptions:
Every girl from middle class family has definitely fought for her dreams. Saumya's never say never attitude is definitely an inspiration..
The way she holds herself even at the time of crisis is a lesson for us. No matter what, don't ever compromise on your self respect. That is the beauty of this story. She has her own flaws, she is a strong person but she  needs love and support.

Akshit is the perfect man who understands his lady love. Not all men are like him. He is a dream man which every woman will want for herself. His respect for Saumya, love for Pia, and the heart to accept two orphan girls as his family makes you wish for such a life partner.
Great work by the author.

Grammar - The author has done an excellent job in writing the story in  simple English. It is easy to understand even by non native speakers. Good job.

Sensory flow - Mind blowing. I could feel all the emotions, be it the fear of the past, the worry of Saumya about her only family her sister, the attraction she feels towards Akshit. It's subtle and clear.

Conclusion:

One of the best stories I've read so far. A big applause to the author for writing such a wonderful story.
The blurb and cover can be enhanced to attract more readers.

This review is purely my personal opinion and I apologise if it has hurt anyone.

Regards
springoceania

Regardsspringoceania