21 Questions

Freya

Setting back into the club I needed to let loose maybe work a shift I have some exams coming up and it's been driving me crazy.

Trying to focus and relearn things is literal brain abuse I don't care what anyone say.

Going into the back room I put on some stripper attire.

This might be a fun/ kinda a long night but I really need this right now

Going out there with my stage named being called feeling the warm neon lights on me made me feel comfortable and confident.

Even though I was a little bit drunk out of my mind it helped and I really needed it.

Spinning, twerking, and even lap dances I was finally letting loose and I was loving every bit of it.

Ever since my mystery man gave me all of that money I haven't seen him then again I do have school and the dinner.

I have to remember this isn't going to be a long term thing it's a short term.

But now thinking back about it even though he was far off he was fine.

While dancing in my cage I spotted a man watching me the entire time.

Wonder how long he's been there?

When my time was up I got out the cage and went to the bar for a apple martini I needed something a little fruity right now.

"Hello miss" I turned over to look at the stranger who sat next to me.

He had on a blindfold that hid only half of his face just like every other man in here scared by getting caught by their wife's or there bosses.

"I don't talk to strangers" I looked back at my drink as it slowly started to sweat because of the heat.

"Now that's a shame even though I gave you your very first tip" now I was interested but only a little since every man was mask or should I say blindfold, he could be lying.

"You could be lying to me stranger" I picked up my glass lightly putting it to my lips to sip.

"Okay then let's play 21 questions, you ask and I answer" as we looked at each other for a while I finally answered "Fine".

"But actually stranger I only have one question in mind" he looked at me "oh really and what question might that be?".

"The first night I worked here how much money did I receive?" looking at him to answer his gaze never left me.

"10 grand" now I don't know about you ladies but I don't believe it anyone can buy information if the money is right.

I stood up and walked away I don't have time for games at all walking back to the room to change back into regular clothes I got my pay for tonight.

After that I went back to my dorm and studied like hell.