Oh shit

Keke

Thinking and thinking still not able to remember shit that had happened after the party until I had slipped in the tub/shower and hit my damn head.

Which hurt like a bitch but hey now I remember why my legs couldn't work jay I flipped it dipped it smacked it and all over again damn I can't believe that I did it with ruby gramps.

Though I was drunk but I still wish I had some self control but damn that was some bomb wai no no no keke bad keke not only that but that damn mask too.

Damn I must  be a pretty slow bitch it was the same mask that I gave a lap dance to that stranger it was really her gramps shit shit shit. 

Getting out the shower tugging at my curly wet hair to see a laughing jay "What's wrong with you?"

We need to talk I told him pulling him into my room which was right there next to the bathroom closing my door in hurry "So what's wrong?" I looked at him what's wrong was you doing the things that you did to me.

He stood up my dumbass not knowing what to do but just stare back at him.

"Well you weren't complaining" I gasped mf I was drunk "are you drunk now?".

No but what does that have to do with the situation?

He leaned forward me still not knowing what the fuck to do I stood there still.

He was now kissing my neck "since your sober and in your right mind you can push me away".

I was in such shock but then again I'm not going to lie that feels so good wait no no no keke hell no keke.

This is ruby gramp's yea yea her gramp's I pushed him away leave now "as you wish".

With that he was gone, God I am not going to make it in this house.