Savage

Jay

Since keke wanted to play games I got a surprise for her.

I was standing alone when some girl walked up to me she kept looking down to see my 🍆 print.

She's desperate that's what this girl is and you know what she can help me get pay back for keke.

Seeing keke come back from wherever the hell she just was I put my hand around the girl waist pulling her into me.

Looking over to keke to only see her brown eyes looking into mine.

I already know she's pissed but I don't care she should have never tried to play these games with me.

To my surprise keke walked off when she did I pushed the girl off me then walked towards keke direction.

Before I could catch up with her the girl I was just talking to pin me against the wall.

👏👏👏 I heard clapping but no shadow nor image until the person came closer it was keke.

"Now who won this little game?" Keke asked.

"You did girl"

Wait is that?

"Yea gramps it me ruby"

My grand-daughter look like an actual woman and not a tomboy or should I say lesbian.

They both laughed then gave one another a high-five.

"We got you"

They were doing some dance that's a savage thing to do to your gramps ruby.

They both turn to look at me "whatchu know about that word"?

Oh I know things

Keke raised an eyebrow I went next to her ear whispering.

It's okay I'll punish you and give you this nut later.

After saying that I walked off.