Mine pt 2

Keke

He wasn't really punishing me more like taking things slow.

For jay to be old enough to be my grandfather too he doesn't seem like it.

With his muscular build even more surprising when he dropped his pants.

Seeing something that long and that thick just might split me open.

That's not going inside of me.

"Yes it is keke"

Fuck that

"Just look how excited it is to see you"

Having my back turned to him he sneaked up behind me his left hand on my throat.

While his right hand was teasing my clit, and his dick was right in between my thighs.

Going back and forth rubbing my p*ssy along with rubbing his own dick.

Soft moans escaping my mouth I seriously don't want this man having this type of effect on me yet he does.

"Your so wet"

S-shut up

"No"

He let go of me then pushed me onto the bed.

"Let me see what is mine"

I wanted so badly to give out a smart remark but instead I somewhat gave in.

Spreading my legs open he got halfway on the bed his mouth was now attached to my clit.

His tongue slowly went down to lick my slit back and forth.

He gently placed his fingers above my clit then he spread my p*ssy opened.

He was now tongue fucking my p*ssy while his two fingers rubbing my clit.

It was driving me crazy my clit in between his fingers while his tongue was inside of me.

After that he stopped as soon as I looked down to see what was wrong his 10 inch was now inside me.

God how I wanted to scream mama didn't raise no punk but shit this is big.

At first it was slow strokes it's nice that he care about hurting me.

I started to adjust and with that he held me there in his arms his speed staring to pick up.

He's drilling my p*ssy my nails clawing at his back.

He picked me up taking us over to the mirror.

He was watching my facial expressions in the mirror it was embarrassing.

"Such a naughty girl keke"

Looking at the mirror into his eyes were making my knees weak.

He let me down

"Now do your job and please me"

Crawling over to him looking directly into his eyes before I softly touch his hard dick.

Sucking, gagging, and almost tearing up from the size.

Using both of my small hands on him his moan were so loud he didn't care if the people next door heard him or not.

After all was said and done we both finally came.

"Round 2"

The fuck.