Club pt 2

Keke 

Watching ruby have fun dancing after that one drink I started to feel loose that's when the next song came on I walked past the people dancing to be in the center of it all dancing by myself when I felt hands on my waist.

following the hands on my waist bumping and grinding after a while I got bored of the person but they pulled me back I looked up I could see the face clearly due to the flashing lights a couple of people bumped into us then the person let go.

Where is ruby?? looking around she was in the back to where the dancer's was changing to to more exposing clothes, Um...ruby? "Yea girl ooo shit I forgot to tell you I work here" well damn I laughed shit has changed so much.

So what's your stage name? pepermint mhm is it fun here "yea girl you should try it" I don't think that's my type of thing "Yolo" really ruby okay fine "to make it even better take one of my customer's he should be down here out int the open siting on a purple chair".

Since she use the word yolo why not right I walked out the back room making my way to the chair I seen a man but he had on a mask I was shy as fuck I took 5 shots after that shiii I was chill as fuck I straddle the man's lap.

Doing small movements whining my hips a little bit after a while a felt something hard I turn to face him and look him into his eyes he said nothing but looked at me that stare was intimidating when I try to brake the gaze he had on me he grabbed my chin so I could look at him.

Bitch if looks could kill I would be dead but the effect this man had on me was weird as hell I was wet as fuck thankfully ruby came to the rescue instead of your regular 10 or 20$ tip it must have been bigger cause the look on ruby face.