Lost?

Ruby

I didn't know how to feel towards my friend did that to me my own fucking grandfather I was now at the bar drinking my life away.

or should I say my disgust?

I didn't know what to think other than my friend being a hoe drowning in the alcohol sending my ex the 35th text of the night knowing that I've already sent her like 20 voice messages.

"Alright time to go"

Looking at the man behind the bar "Let's go ruby" looking over the sweet voice I see my ex diamond "Let's go home".

Home???? What Home I'm not going back to a place where my friend is FUCKING MY GRAMPS hearing the gasp from the other people around me.

Fuuuuuck that bitch I felt diamond put her hand on me taking me out of the bar couple minutes later I was now booty bald naked on her bed with her on top of me.

Kissing non-stop hot sweaty bodies holding onto each other I'll spare you the lesbian sex 

After we were done I got up from the bed took a shower then left from her apartment walking outside on the cold streets.

I don't know what to think I seen 5 missed calls from keke I don't know to answer or not I'm so fucking lost.

*****

Keke 

Shouldn't you be looking for ruby she's out there all alone and it's cold outside 
"Oh well"

So fucking heartless to your own kin I grabbed the car keys and rushed out the door hopping in the door as fast as I can.

Driving off to go find ruby I sigh I picked up my phone trying to call her crying leaving a message 

I'm sorry I messed up I really 

Did when I looked up it was to late a car ran the red light everything went black the only thing I could mange was a I Love YOU ruby.

*****

Ruby

Finally made it home I seen a note "Keke is in the ER"