The fall

Keke

Everything happened in a flash when I got up I was on something but what after fighting to sit up due to the fall.

I managed to get up I looked around to see that the big ladder that I was on was now on the floor too I guess I missed a step on the way down and fell.

Looking at to what or should I say who broke my fall it was jay I know this sounds wrong and everything cause this is ruby gramp's.

But damn jay I didn't know you was fit for a guy your age "Well your not to bad yourself either".

I covered my mouth I didn't know I said that out loud I tried to get up but I couldn't.

Damn I had sprained my ankle.

****

Jay

I was upset but then again not upset since keke was on top of me but I wish it wasn't under these type of circumstances.

I sat up getting up with her still on me, if you don't want to fall hold on.

Her arms was around my neck while her legs was resting into my big hands I never realized how small her ankles where.

Well then again keke is tiny she looks like 4ft to be exact while I'm 6'3.

Putting her gently into the bed now you relax princess peach I'll go get an ice pack.

She gave me a slight chuckle she needs to laugh to take her mind off the pain maybe her having it iced for two days.

And some relaxation will make it ease up.