Party Planner

Keke

It was now monday and I was getting everything in order from ceo's down to the family member's there was only one person on the list I didn't know about but there in the family section.

Since ruby was needed all day at the club I was left alone by myself with ruby's gramps but hey it wasn't that boring.

"So how's thing's coming along" girl it's fine so far I was on the phone with ruby "What's all that noise in the background?" well if you must know young lady I'm moving around the boxes in your gramp's basement.

"Right right so since we are sting catching up tell me who is that old man in your instagram photo's" well I got a little sugar daddy.

"Omg you do something strange  for a peace of change, You let that mf stick it in the booty, wait wait does he toss your salad?"

I laughed

****

Jay 

I was listening to the whole convo she have a damn sugar- "Girl I do not do anything weird he have me spend time with him and he spoils me" I watch and listened "What girl doesn't like to be spoil".

"But do you ever let them???" ruby asked I looked at keke "Once upon a time but girl that mf fell asleep while inside of me" I covered my mouth to be honest that's some funny shit right there.

I mean if it was me I wouldn't fall asleep not until she passed out that is, "What is this? Is this a mask why does it look so familiar" I mouth oh shit.