3 Years later

Keke

Let me catch yall up to speed

After being on the cruise ship with ruby and Jay, Me and Jay decided to take things slow.

Ruby got some type of girlfriend who is now her fiancée.

Me and Jay are getting ready for ruby's wedding me being a bridesmaid.

Going into ruby's room checking up on her.

Wow you look beautiful in white ruby "girl I know I do but let my check my bridesmaid".

Doing a little twirl "you look good too"

You ready to do this?

"Yes as ready as I'll ever be"

Taking ruby hand walking her down to Jay he looked as sharp as ever in his suit.

"Look at my beautiful girls" we both giggled.

He took ruby hand as I opened the door the both of them, "I don't want to walk without you keke".

Aww I held her other hand as the 3 of us walk her to her future wife.

I went to my spot and Jay went to his we both exchanged looks at each other.

"I do"

"I do"

"You make kiss the bride"

Everything clapped and awwwed plus ooohed this was a beautiful moment best believe i was crying.

My ruby had finally gotten married everyone now rushed out of there seats to head outside.

Where the dancing and cake cutting can now happen.

They danced, Jay and I said our speech, they cut the cake.

Me eating cake a crying at the same time I'm going to miss ruby so much.

She had grow up so much finally got herself a job and now look at her a ceo at her own firm.

And now married Jay rubbed my back he know how emotional I was he pecked my cheek.

"It's okay keke"

I know I know I'm just really proud of her "I know you are and I am too".