Cold Hard Truth

Keke

Watching the sun going down as I replay the event that happened some hours ago.

I've been avoiding it but now I have to face the truth I remember ruby coming to see me but not jay, I think the only time that he came is when it was my first day in that bed.

Being bed bond while you in a coma sucks you can hear everything but can't move or talk kinda like sleep paralysis if you ask me, Being glued down to a bed hearing people coming in and out the room.

You wish you can say anything to make yourself known to others but you can't cause your stuck I had to hear all the comments that the nurses were saying they didn't think I was going to recover.

They thought that damn bed will be it for me remembering all the comments my only ray oh hope was ruby when she came her positive words telling me to not give up.

But as soon when she leaves I was once again stuck in the darkness.

The last time I heard jay he wanted them to pull the plug on my life he wasn't sure that I was going to pull through, But I did.

Ruby helping me how to walk again while jay on the other hand probably sleeping around with other woman not going to lie but thing about something like that put a hole in my heart.

and a pit in my stomach.

Making my way to the room I seen the guy who asked me out since day 1 on this cruise even though I turned him down, I think that it's about time to find some love.