Getting set up

Keke

Setting the lights up around this beautiful house makes you see it in a different light truly.

Trying to get one of the lights on the chandelier damn if only I had longer arms maybe I could reach.

***

Jay

Watching her as she struggled was very amusing for me I had nothing to do but watch her since ruby is doing I don't know what.

I tried to get keke to tell me but she said no if i want to get it out of her I would had put her over my knee and spanked her but it's not that serious.

"Damn it" I watched her as she walked back to the garage, You need help ke?

"Yes sir can you get the ladder for me please".

When she said sir wait no stop jay just get the damn ladder "Is something wrong Mr. Jay?".

Oh god why do you torment me I rushed over to the ladder and walked all the way back to the living room area.

I put it in place for her "If you don't mind I'll need you to hold it for me please".

As her small chocolate figure walked up the ladder finally reaching the top she finally got it connected.

While I got connected onto her watching her body carefully she's just so beautiful.

I guess me starting at her caused her to loose her balance because everything came crashing down.