Playing Games

Keke 

Okay that was fun now leave holding my robe "Oh so it's like that?"

It's been like that ever since you stopped visiting me when I was in a coma holding the door wide open.

Looking out the door "Give me a kiss" I swerved him out now 

He walked out the door "This is isn't over yet"

Mhm he turned around to say something but before he could open his mouth I slammed the door in his face.

Now that's over with let's get dressed in my pj's some boxers and a tank top since on the cruise it's pj's night I decided to head out.

When I walked out I see ruby in her cute little red outfit talking to some girl I see you ruby you better go get you some.

Grabbing some punch which is most likely spiked I still took a cup some guy then walked up to me "Let's go to the back of the ship"

When we did we sat on the bench talking and laughing until I got this bad cold chill I don't know why I was having one but I brushed it off.

Now it just keeps coming and going finally being able to turn around I seen a jealous jay his face was red with rage.

But do you think that I care nope to top it off I kissed the guy who was sitting in front of me while looking at jay.

After walking off going back to my room I got pulled back then pushed against the wall "Stop playing with me keke"

Jay was now feeling me up kissing me and leaving hickies on my neck