Sleepover

Keke

Oh damn this fucking hangover stumbling out of bed to get a glass of water and some aspirin for the pain after taking it my phone vibrate like crazy I looked at the text message it was ruby "Knock Knock" I heard on the door I opened it "girl".

Yes ruby? "come on where having the sleepover" um...for how long? "How about a week so we can play catch up" okay ruby was packing my bags for me she made quick haste I went to my bathroom to take a quick shower. 

After I got out the bathroom I was fully dressed.

"Look at you looking nice like a dime" was that a pick up like ruby? "yea how was it" bad try again next time so you got a week worth of things I need "yup" now let's go I walked out my apartment locking the door I joined ruby

So do you still live your parents or??? "no they kicked me out due to my life choices" so where do you stay now "with pops" you mean your grandfather??? "yea" this will be awkward you think I should change? 

"nah you look cute boo" if you say so since it's been what felt like years how's pops? "well he rich now" I know you lying "nah I'm serious mf rich" I laughed when savage came on.

I turned it up the both of us dancing in the seats in about no time we where now in front of pop's house which was pretty but blah blah blah we where now in ruby room talking about dance movements and whatnot.