Your mine

***************

Before I start writing the chapter I want to thank you guys for helping and supporting my book along the way I'm very grateful also being #2 in sugardaddy which I didn't know that there was a categorie for.

People I want to thank (Can't name all but I'll try)

@ohhShan  @prettygrl45  @JessySling  @Princess_Jordan112  @nakiaf0625  @okayype  @Jazmyn_girl    

@Gabby_XO  @user23889255

Thanks for you support and votes

***************

Keke

I don't know where ruby went but I was in the room alone sad to say that I'm still on the stupid ass love cruise and for what I haven't found love and it haven't found me yet either.

Turning out the lights, Making sure that the door is locked, then last but not least turning on the tv so I can chill.

Few hours of watching sitcoms, rom-com, and lifetime I was K.O'ed

*****

Jay

Unlocking the door to ruby\keke's room creeping in the dead of night I hope she don't think I'm some killer cause looking at the tv right now I can tell that's lifetime.

Seeing her body raise then drop I can tell that she was sound asleep but I better get to work then if she's ever going to be mine.

Going to the kitchen putting the ice out to set, Making my way over to keke I tied her hands up and blindfolding her.

Slowly taking off her thong stuffing it into my pants pocket, going back to the ice cubes putting one into my mouth.

Getting on the bed making my way down to her p*ssy putting the ice over her clit hearing her soft cute little moans was getting me excited.

Baby it's just getting started.