Hawaii

(Second Day of Hawaii)
*Helens POV*
I woke up to the Sam kissing my cheek, he was my Prince Charming.
I immediately got up I was so excited for are meet and greet today. I went and took a shower and then walked out of the bathroom to get my clothes. I didn't really mind that Sam was their I mean he's seen me naked before. I grabbed my bag and went back into the bathroom. I pulled out my 3D looking pineapple shirt wits some red shorts and then some black vans. I put on a lit makeup because it was pretty hot down here. I did my eyeshadow and then applied a red lipstick. Feeling confident with the way I look I went out to see an already dressed Sam.
"Wanna go get breakfast?" Sam asked.
"Yes I'm hungry!" I screamed.
"When aren't you?"
"True, true." I said.
We got out breakfast which was pancakes, sausage, Bacon, and biscuits with gravy, and orange juice. After we are we walked to the boys room and they had already ate and we're ready to go so we called an uber and headed to the meet and greet place. Fans started showing up after about 20 minutes. Me and the boys revived a lot of stuff from the fans. Toward the end two face that looked to similar showed up.
"Hey there you lad!"
"How yer doin?" Bailey and Jillian practically screamed while tackling me. Literally like we fell to the ground laughing.
"OMG! GUYS HOW DID YOU GET HERE IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" I said
"You know just a flight. What dd you expect?" Said Bailey.
"Oh ok well I missed you guys!" I said cheerily.
"We've missed you to!" Said Jillian.
"When are you guys leaving?"
"In three days!"
"So same time as me right??" I said happy.
"Yassss!"
After the meet and greet we headed toward the hotel we were all pretty tired we ordered room device in our room and then went to sleep.