I see you

*Sams POV*
I woke up with Helen laying on my shoulder and I decided to check all my social media and have a little #chatwithsam on Twitter. I tweeted "Hey guys I just woke up from a little nap on the flight I want to chat with you guys #chatwithsam." After that I decided to check my snapchat I'm always adding fans and checking stories. I got to Helens story and saw a video of me sleeping I smirked payback.
"Hey guys! Look at this cutie sleeping to bad I'm going to wake her up." I said and then started another video because they only last about 10 seconds.
"Let's wake her up with this." I said smirking holding up a water bottle.
"Good morning babe!" I said tilting some water on her head.
"Sam!!!" She said waking up screaming.
"Hey babe." I said laughing and the record ended.
"Why did you do that!??" She said still screaming.
"Ahhhh you thought I wouldn't see that video of me sleeping on your snapchat?" I said smirking.
"Opps." She said laughing.
"How many more hours do we have?" I asked.
"Um 5." She said leaning her head back.
"Do you want to get food and then watch Netflix?" I asked.
"Yes that sounds amazing right now." She said. I rang the bell and we ordered are food and talked while they were getting it they came back with all are food and I got the laptop ready.
"What kind of movie do you want to watch?" I asked.
"Scary!" She said smirking.
"On a plane? You swear you won't scream?" I asked.
"As long as your with me I won't." She said gripping my arm smiling.
"Ok how about Insidious 2?" I asked smirking.
"Ok." She said scooting closer to me.
ever time the ghost would pop out she would jump and squeeze my arm. after the movie we had about 3 hours left.
"Want to watch bad grandpa or Ching Chang Chong?" I asked.
"Shit two of the best movies ever um well let's do Bad Grandpa!" She said laughing.
"Are flight we'll be arriving an hour later than accepted." The flight attendee spoke in the intercom we were all most done with the movie.
"Oh Grandpa you sharted!" The movie said its my favorite part of the entire movie.
"Want to watch Ching Chang Chong?" I asked.
"Yesss!" She said basically jumping out of her seat. We finished the movie and before we new it we were back in LA.
We got off the plane and it was 2 o'clock in the afternoon. We are in and out and then headed back to the house.

*Dane's POV*
(Helens dad)
Poor Helen thought she'd never see me again little does she know that I've been watching here for over three weeks. I acted like I had blacked out during my little fight with Jc but as soon as they walked off I got up and got on the plan for LA. I'm staying in an apartment a few blocks from the O2L house. I'm going to make there lives a living hell while they have Helen.