Helen

*Helens POV*
"Hi.. My names Helen and I'm 15.. My hair is dyed different colors and I love it... Umm Youtubers are my life! I like to penny bored and drink Arizona! I've been adopted 12 times before but everyone hates me and returns me..." I said trying to keep calm while I was sitting in front of O2L! They started whispering so I couldn't hear them talking. Gosh I really love these guys... I just wish they knew they're my favorite YOUTUBERS ever and I couldn't imagine living with them.

*Jc's POV*
Helen (I think that's her name) walks in and she is absolutely beautiful she tells us about her self. You can tell she's trying to stay calm she knows who we are which I guess is pretty cool! She loves Youtubers, Arizona, and penny boarding.. She's perfect!!
Me and the other five guys get in a little huddle.
"Guys, she's perfect!" I say
"I know!" They all say at the same time!
I think we have a desicion! So I let the lady come back and get Helen and tell her we want to adopt her.
"Really? She's been sent back 12 times! Good luck with her." She said in a sarcastic tone.
Sam wanted to go and tell her to pack her things so he asked the lady what her room number was and it was 32.

*Sam's POV*
I really like Helen.. The way her hair fell perfectly on her shoulder and when she smiled it just killed me! I wanted to be the one who told her we were adopting her so I asked the guess and they were cool with it. I asked the lady what her room number was and she said 32.
I went up to her room and walked in and she was sitting on her bed. She had the most beautiful smile I have ever seen! I walked up to her and she looked at me and her smile grew I swear 100x bigger, I could I was blushing! My cheeks are probably really red my now!
"Back your things! We're adopting you!" I said
She was speechless she gave me the biggest hug I've ever had. She smelled amazing!