Best day ever

About a week later
*Sams POV*
It was getting to be around 1 am so I went up stairs into Helens room to see her and the other girls still awake. I didn't mind I just laid there with Helen.
"Can we watch a movie?" I asked. "Sureeeeee, what do you want to watch?" She asked
"BAD GRANDPA!"
"YESSSSS!!" They all screamed so Helen and I just laid there cuddling watching bad grandpa. I looked down after the movie she just laid there sound asleep in my arms. Everyone else was asleep now so I decided just to cuddle up beside her and go to sleep to.

*Helens POV*
I woke up in someone's arms, oh yea I feel asleep with Sam. This boy is so sweet. I decided to go ahead and get up and take a shower and get dressed. Bailey and Jillian were still asleep, ehh I'll wake them all up in a minute. I got out the shower and got dressed.
"WAKE UP FUCKERSSS!!" I yelled!! Then I jumped on my bed waking Sam up. "Get uppppp!!" I screamed.
Jillian and Bailey still weren't up so I went and got a handful of shaving cream and told Sam to record it. "SMACK CAME BITCHEZZZZ!!" I screamed that woke them up. Today will be fun!!
*Jillians POV*
I heard Helen screaming about something I ignored it and went back to sleep. i felt something cold hit my check "SMACK CAM BITCHEZZZZ!" Dammit Helen. I got up and washed it off.
*Baileys POV*
Who's screaming. Shut up, shut up,shut up! Did someone seriously just hit me with... What the fuck is this?
"SMACK CAM BITCHEZZZZ!" I heard Helen scream. Well guess I'm awake now. I got up went to the bathroom and saw Jillian washing her face to. Hahahaha she got us both we'll get payback! I washed my face then took a shat because that's what happens when I wake up I take a shat. After that I just walked down to the living room to see everyone sitting there.
"What are we going to do today?"
"Wanna go to the Mall or something?"
"Yassss I need new clothes!"

*Jillians POV*
Me, Cameron, Bailey, Matt, Helen, and Sam went to the mall I guess you could call this a triple date! We penny boarded to Taco Bell first of course because we are all fat and hungry. Today is gonna be good.

*Helens POV*
My love for Taco Bell can't be expressed! After we ate we headed to the mall we went to Victoria secret, Aeropostale, PacSun, Urban Outfitters, and Sephora. We got are hair died again I got mine blonde, Bailey got hers blonde, and then Jillian got hers a light black. Then we went and saw Into The Wood and ohmigod It was amazing!! After that we went to the the house and just hung out... Today was amazing!! I really feel like I fit in with Jillian and Bailey!