Jc No!

*Still Helens POV*
"Jc he's over there!" I said as flashbacks of being abused flooded back in my head. Jc went toward him and I followed behind.
"What do you want? Why are you following us?" Jc said.
"I just wanted to see my dear daughter." He said smirking and touching my face I shivered.
"Don't touch her!" Jc said smaking him.
"Jc no!" I said running towards him but I was to late my dad had already slammed him down and started punching him. I turned around but there was no one.
"Guys stop!!" I screamed.
"What's the point, don't you want to be with your real dad anyways?" He spat out.
"Your not my dad!" I spat back.
I got him distracted letting Jc have time to get on top of him. Jc started beating him until he lay there lifeless.
"Are you ok dad?" I asked hugging him.
"I'm fine babygirl lets get out of here!" He said walking towards were the guys were standing before we left.
"Jc you look kind of bad." I said noticing the bruise on his cheek and his black eye.
"It's ok I'll explain everything to the guys ok."
"Ok." I said.
We found the guys at Starbucks.
"Woah Jc you look bad!" Ricky said.
"Yea what happened?" Sam asked.
"It's a long story lets get our drinks then I'll tell you what happened." He said pointing to the open barista. We all ordered and took a seat at a fairly large table.
"Ok now spill the beans!" Connor said.
"Ok me and helen were walking down towards the bathroom when her dad appeared and we got into a fight but when we left he looked like he was knocked out."
"Seriously! Why did I miss this. You guys could have gotten really hurt!" Kian said getting angry.
"Kiki calm down were ok." I said he knows I mean something when I say kiki.
"Ok just promise me you won't walk off from us until we are home."
"I promise!" I said giving him a hug.
"Looks like we have about 10 minutes, we should be heading toward the gate." I said getting up along with everyone else. They called are flight right before we got near the gate. We handed the flight attendant are tickets and everything and then sat at our seats. I was sitting window seat and Sam was sitting bedside me. I just keep thinking what is my real dad shows up and does something bad. What if he kid naps me and they never find me.
"Babe are you ok?" I heard Sam ask.
"Oh um yea I'm fine." I say faking a smile. I feel asleep after a little while and I woke up with Sam's head on my shoulder. I decided to take some pictures and a video on snapchat.
"Look at this little princess how cute all asleep on my shoulder!" I said giggling. I posted it and decided to go back to sleep.