Sam❤️

*Helens POV*
"Sam can I talk to you alone? Please?" I asked
"Um.. Yea sure."
We walked up to her room.
"Sam you looked concerned about something yesterday, what was it?" She said
"Um.. Well yesterday I was walking by your room and I heard you crying and I saw you wearing a hoodie and it's hot out so I guess I was just concerned because I like you."

*Sams POV*
"Um.. Well yesterday I was walking by your room and I heard you crying and I saw you wearing a hoodie and it's hot out so I guess I was just concerned because I like you."
I didn't just say that no, no, no Sam. Omg she's gonna hate you for forever great.
"Wait did you just say you liked me?" She asked.

*Helens POV*
There is no way he just said that. He can't like me in sooo ugly!
"Yea I do I like you a lot your beautiful." He said blushing.
"Sammy boy I like you to!" I said
"What about Jc?" Sam asked
"Jc! Can you come up here! Please!?" I screamed he was up there before I finished please.

*Jcs POV*
"Jc! Can you come up here! Ple-?" Helen screamed
"Yes babygirl?" I said.
"Jc I need to ask you a question and don't get mad."
Oh man...
"Um.. I really like Sam and I want to go out with him is that okay?"
She likes Sam. What?
"Yes you can go out with Sam." I said then I turned to Sam
"I swear if you hurt her I will hurt you!" I said to Sam, I know how he is he gets what he wants and leaves.
"I promise Jc I won't hurt her I really like her." He said he sounded like he really liked her.

*Helens POV*
He said yes omg yes finally! I went up to Jc and gave him the biggest hug ever and he kissed me on the forehead. I was so happy! After Jc left Sam asked "So why were you crying yesterday?"
I didn't say anything
"Was it because of the fans?" He asked I kinda just nodded then he asked a question I wasn't ready for.
"Can I see your wrist?" I slowly nodded and lifted up my sleeve showing my white, pink, and newest cuts. He looked at me with pain in his eyes and just took me into a hug and rocked me until I fell asleep I love this boy so much!

*Sams POV*
"Can I see your wrist?" I asked.
She turned pale and she slowly pulled up her sleeve revealing all her cuts her old ones and new ones I pulled her into a hug and rocked her until she fell asleep. I love this girl. After she fell asleep I tweeted something "Guys Helen is apart of this now please accept that and don't hate on her. She's beautiful and she loves you guys! I love you guys thanks!"