Big Things!

(Filming a video)
"Hey guys it's O2L" we said practically five hundred and fifty five times.
"We have big things coming for you guys!" All the guys said and I just sat there not knowing what they were talking about.
"We have a very special announcement!" Screamed Connor.
"Can you guys just say it I have no idea what you're talking about!" I screamed.
"We're going on tour!" They all screamed, I just sat there looking like a freak because I was nervous and excited to meet new people.
"Yes we're going on the tour, our first stop is Hawaii and we have a few more dates and just more will be released later." Said Ricky.
"We even have special guests attending to some of the events. I hope this will be an exciting adventure.!" screamed Kian.
"We have a lot more dates and you can keep along at digitour.com." Sam said.
"Bye guys we love you!" We all screamed and then we cut off the camera.
"WHAT THE HELL!!" I said standing up and screaming jumping up and down.
"How long have you guys known?" I said calming down.
"Ehh about a month or two." Jc said
"Why the hell didn't you tell me?"
"Thought it would be a nice surprise." Said Trevor.
"Sooo when are we leaving?" I asked
"Ummm about that try in the morning."
"WHAT I DONT HAVE TIME TO PACK!! SAm come help me!" I said running up the stairs. He came up behind me and smirked.
"Not now Sammy I really need to pack!" I said freaking out.
"Fine." He said frowning. He helped me pack enough clothes and everything else I needed.
"Thanks for the help!" I said laying down on the bed.
"Your welcome." He said kissing me.
"Oh yea I need to tell you something." He said smirking.
"What would that be?" I asked.
"We're rooming together, alone." He said smirking even bigger now.
"Ok, why are you smirking?" I said teasing him.
"You know why!" He said laughing. We laid there for a little while and decided to get up and get food. We went upstairs and started watching Netflix and I drifted off and Sam just laid there cuddling with me.
"Babeeee!" Sam said.
"What, I just fell asleep!" I said annoyed.
"It's time to get ready for Hawaii." He said carrying me to the bathroom.
"Now get dressed I'll see you down stairs!" He said leaving. I got undressed and stepped in the shower it was so relaxing. I got out and put on my pink tank top that said "the struggle is real" because it was perfect because I didn't want to be awake, then I put on my white shorts, and a black headband, I grabbed my bookbag and put everything in it and put on some of my lip balm and threw it in my bag and ran downstairs and grabbed my flip flops that had a brown strap and put them on.
"Guys I'm ready to go" I said half way asleep.
"Ok let's go!" We put all the luggage in the car and headed to the airport.
"Guys can we eat at in and out?" I said hungry.
"Yess!" They said screaming.
We went to in and out and ate so much we finished and headed for our gate I got a window seat beside Sam and Jc was beside Sam. Ahhh, this tour is going to be awesome I said drifting off to sleep.