Im not sure what to think..

*Helens POV*
After the video went up. My Twitter blew up and I was over whelmed with love and hate. But there was one really big hate message that really got to me it said "You don't deserve to be with O2L! You deserve to die no one even wants you here anyways! Just go kill yourself your so ugly!" I ran to my bathroom crying I haven't done this since I was in the orphanage. I grabbed my sharpest blade and cut once for my parents not loving me, twice for being adopted and being brought back 12 times, three times for thinking the guys loved me but they probably don't, fourth for the hate, and fifth the deepest one because I was born. By this point blood was everywhere I didn't feel like moving I just sat there holding my wrist and wondering why. After about 15 minutes I decided to get in the shower and get dressed I put on a Taco Bell sweater to cover the cuts, with black sweatpants, a beanie that said whatever, and some blue purple ombré vans. I was just done. I went down stairs and asked if we could go to Taco Bell they said sure so we went.

*Sams POV*
I was walking by Helens room and I heard faint cries. She must just me overwhelmed by the fans. So I just went downstairs and decided to chill with the guys. She came down a little later she was even more beautiful without makeup on and dressed in sweats. "Can we go get Taco Bell guys?" She asked we said sure. I thought it was a little funny because she was wearing a Taco Bell sweater. Wait it's like 87 degrees outside why is she wearing a sweater? Oh well she just must be having one of those days.