The queen himself.

*Tyler Oakleys POV*
I'm about to meet the queen herself! Helen, Jcs daughter. I'm so nervous and excited!! I know that I'm one of her favorite Youtubers. Well me and Troye but I mean who doesn't ship is? We're so cute together. Damn Tyler snap out of it, we've been dating for 3 months now but we're to nervous to tell our fans so we haven't yet. I walked up to the door and knocked, Connor opened the door and said hey. I waked in and the boys told me to hide in the kitchen cabinet. Jc ran upstairs and told her to get dressed and come down stairs.
"Ok guys I didn't tell her anything so we should be good she's getting dressed now."
"Ok she should be down in no time. So go hide Tyler!"

*Helens POV*
"Get dressed and come down stairs really quick we have a surprise."
"Ok." I said smiling
After he left I started to get dressed I put on my Tyler Oakley Team Internet shirt, jeans, a black beanie, and some light makeup with my black vans. I swear I was ready in like five minutes. I ran downstairs to see the boys looking suspicious.
"Ummm hey? What going on?" I said. I saw Ricky texting someone.
"Nothing." They all said at the same time.
"Hello my queen!" I heard a voice I've heard before. It can't be no it just can't be. I turned around to see a very nervous Tyler Oakley.
"Tyler!!!" I said screaming.
He laughed and hugged me!!
"Hey, I like your shirt!" He said said laughing harder now!
"Me to!" I said laughing
We stayed like that for about 5 minutes until we turned around seeing the guys looking at us like we were freaks.
"Go ahead and judge me bitch." Tyler said. I love Tyler.
"Sooo my queen, why'd you come here?" I said very happily.
"Oh for you my dear your my queen!" He did not just call me his queen! Fangirling so hard inside!!
"What about me?" I asked.
"I wanted to know if you wanted to maybe fly out to Australia to see a certain Aussie with me if it's ok with Jc and the guy." He said very excited
"TROYE? DO YOU MEAN TROYE?" I said shaking.
"Yes calm down! Damn your like this wait till you see him in real life." He said laughing. God his laugh kills me!!
"Ok!! Here out your number in my phone so we can text!"
"K girl." He said.
I looked at my phone he saved his name as "Queen Bee Bitch👑🐝" I looked at it smiling he's to sassy while keeping it classy. I looked over at the guys.
"Please please please let me go!" I said getting in a begging position.
"I'm ok with it. Just promise you'll at least tweet me and stay in touch.!" Jc said.
"Of course!!" I said hugging him and kissing his cheek.
"Sooo I guess we will be going!!" Tyler said.
"Indeed." I looked toward Jc again
"Do you care if I stay with Tyler tonight so we can talk more.?" I asked him
"Sure babygirl we can trust Tyler." He said
"Tyler wanna have a sleepover at your place?"
"Hell yessss!!!" He said.
"Ok let me go pack my bag real quick and I'll be down"
I said running up to my room. I packed around three outfits because you never know, makeup, hygiene products, and chargers and some money and ran downstairs.
"Ready to go?" I said very happily.
"Sure!" he said.
I gave all the guys a hug and told them bye and I stopped at Sam and gave him a really tight hug and a kiss and told him I loved him. After that we were on our way to San Fransisco. We stopped at Walmart and picked up some pickles, nutella, and ranch. We drive the whole way to Tyler's home singing and dancing. When we got there he showed me around to my bedroom and I put my stuff down and we started our surprise for Troye.
"Me and Troye talk about you a lot so he know who you are!"
"Seriously?" I said shocked
"Yesss girl!!"
"Well ok so what do you want to do now?"
"Ummm we could film a video?"
"Could we?"
"Yesss but what?"
"I don't know... Let's brainstorm"
"What about the say anything Challenge?"
"Yes girl lets do it!!"
We did the challenge and then it was getting late so I told Tyler I was going to bed and he said Ok. So I went to my room and laid down thinking about how much better life has gotten. I've learned to live with the hate accounts. I love my life and letting people from Youtube and Vine in it. Meeting Troye is going to be amazing. That's the last thing I thought about then I feel asleep.