The Visit

*Jc's POV*
"Slow down! Slow down!" I screamed at Sam over the phone.
"Jc we where riding go karts and Helen got hit really hard by Dane and were on the way to the hospital!" Sam said. My heart dropped it had to be bad I could tell he was crying.
"I'm on my way be there soon, I love you guys!" I said and ended the call and went upstairs and packed me and Helen a bag. I was in the car within 10 minutes and speeded to the hospital, I had my emergency blinkers on the entire way.
"Helen Caylen.??"
"Yes sir, she's in her room now only two visitors at a time but your friends are I the waiting room."
"Thank you." I said and ran to the waiting room to find everyone but Ricky, Connor, and Trevor there they were on a 3 day tour. They all seemed kind of in a daze except Sam he was crying so hard and kept mouthing "why".
"Sam..." I said running up to him and hugging him.
"Jc.. I love you man I'm so sorry." He said gripping my shirt hugging me and I just let him cry on my shoulder.
"It's ok do you want to go back and see her with me?" I asked.
"Yes." He said.
"Is that ok?" I asked everyone and they all nodded.
I asked the lady at the front what her room number was and she told me "316." We ran there and as soon as we walked in I started crying.
"Helen!" I said running up to her just holding her. Sam came up and kissed her forehead.
"I'm sorry Helen I love you." he whispered in her ear.

*Helen's POV*
I could hear everything the beeping of machines, the nurses, but I couldn't move my body,open my eyes, or talk.
"Helen!" It was Jc. I wish I could tell him that I loved him but I couldn't I felt him grab my body and just hold me. Someone just kissed my forehead
"I'm sorry Helen I love you." It was Sam. I loved them both very much and I wish I could tell them but my eyes and mouth won't budge. Everyone came in one by one and I just kept wanting to talk to them but I couldn't.
"I'm going to stay the night and Sam you can if you want." I heard Jc say.
"Yes I'll stay tonight. do you care if I just borrow some of your stuff?" Sam asked.
"No man it's fine." Jc said.
That's all I remember before falling asleep again.