TinCanDallas

*Jillian's POV*
"Babeeee!" Cameron screamed
"What???"
"Go get dressed. I wanna take you somewhere!" He said smirking.
"Fine."
I ran upstairs to my room and but on a white Mickey Mouse shirt with some Mickey Mouse leggings with some converse. I put on some light makeup with a red lipstick. I grabbed my red and black Michael Kors bag and ran downstairs.
"Babe I'm ready to go!"
"Ok let's gooo!!"
"Where are we going babe?"
"It's a surprise!"
I rolled my out and was looking out the window. I could tell we where headed to Starbucks awwwww! I got my regular and Cameron got a caramel frappe. We left and I wasn't sure where we were headed. After about 30 minutes we came to a stop I couldn't tell were we were.
"Cover your eyes baby!" Cameron said he sounded excited.
"Ummm ok?" I said
We walked in side of a building not sure what it was and He took his hands off my eyes and we were at Sky High!
"OMG CAMERON!"
"I know you've never been here so I decided I would bring you!" He said smiling. The guide person took us to the back where the lockers were so we could put our stuff up. We decided to get a lock on it. As soon as we were done putting everything up we went out of the room to find trampolines. There where so many trampolines literally and they where everywhere. I learned how to do a front flip, backflip, and like 3 cartwheels in a row. We jumped for at least 4 hours and took a shit load of vines. This boy couldn't get more perfect. After that we went to a couple of stores in the mall and found matching hats they were Minnie and Mickey Mouse hats so they went perfect with my outfit. We got stopped by some fans and we took picture with them. After that we were heading to get dinner!
"Cameron, I love you so damn much!" I said.
"I love you to baby!" He said.
We got Chinese for dinner. After that we decided to go to his house for the night. We stayed up till like 3 in the morning watching movie and snuggling and kissing until I feel asleep in his chest. He was perfect I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.