Day With My Mains!

*Helens POV*
YAY! Bailey and Jilly just called me and told me they want to hang out today! I felt like I haven't seen them in forever I can't wait! There like the sisters I've never had. I got up and took a shower then started to get dressed I threw on some high waisted blue jeans and out on a tank top that says "I'm a beauty not a beast!" I put some makeup on and then went downstairs and saw Connor cooking his favorite nutella pancakes with bacon. He gave me a plate and I basically scarfed it down and before I knew it Jilly and Bailey were here. they just walked in didn't even knock... The love of family.
"Hey Bitch!!" They both screamed coming in.
"Hey guys!!" I said hugging them really tight.
"Ready to go?" They asked.
"Hell yea, hang on" I screamed making my way up to Jc's room.
"Jc! Jc! Wake up!" I said screaming he woke up.
"Do you mind if I spend the day with Jilly and Bay?"
"No your fine just make sure you answer your phone and checkin." He said.
I ran downstairs and ran to the car ready to go.
"So we're we going?"
"The beach!"
"Ohhh...." I said.
"What's wrong?" Bailey asked
"I don't have a bathing suit!"
"Let's go shopping, Im not sure if my boobs fit in this one anymore!" Jillian said. I laughed harder then I should have and we were headed to the mall.
"Let's go get some swimsuits!" We screamed running to the nearest store that had swimsuits.
"I like this one a lot guys!" I said holding up a black bikini that had white polka dots on it and the top was kind of ruffled and it was strapless. They both agreed and then we helped each other with picking the bikinis. After all Bailey got a floral looking bikini with matching bottoms that was also strapless. Jillian got a bikini that was black and had a lot of designs and the top had little string hanging down and had a tie in the back it was really pretty. We bought some towels and sunglasses and then went to Taco Bell and grabbed some good and each got a Starburst Baja Blast then headed toward the beach. I was so excited I haven't been to the beach in forever. We got to the beach and sat down all are crap. Then we ran into the beautiful waves I felt like I was in a movie. After about an hour of swimming, playing chicken fight, and occasionally pulling each other under we got out. There was a sigh that said "Tour the beach $15." We went to the little shop that said it and we each put $5 in and got to tour the beach on a four wheeler. It was actually really fun. After the long day at the beach we all went to my house and hung out for the night.
"HEY GUYS!!" I screamed when I got there
"Hey baby." Sam said coming up behind me and wrapping me into a hug.
"Hey babe." I said smirking and hugging back we kissed and all of us went up to my room. We finished the night by watching movies and eating candy. Around 1 am we ordered pizza when it got there we basically freaked because we were so happy. After we ate pizza we went upstairs and talked for a while then turned on some music really loud and started jamming! We all just danced then somehow we all feel asleep. The last thing I remember was Sam being cuddled with me and saying
"Goodnight baby I love you oh and you dance so good!"
"I love you to baby and I could say the same for you." And with that I was in deep sleep. While I was asleep one of the worst dreams I continue to have over and over again. It was me when I was little.
*Falshback/dream*
"NO PLEASE STOP PLEASE!" I screamed crying.
"Shut up you whore!" My dad screamed back beating me over and over again. i had no way to fight.
"You were a mistake I wish you were never born!" My mom screamed kicking me. I sat there crying this happened everyday always at the same time I had bruises everywhere. I started cutting because of them. The cops found out one day I'm not sure how and I was taken to an orphanage. Then they found me in LA and took me with them and continued to beat me till I died.
*Reality*
"Helen baby!" I woke up crying and shaking. Sam asked me what was wrong I told him everything.
"Baby, there not going to get you. You have us now there's no need to worry babygirl. Go back to sleep i love you!" He said taking me into a tight hug I felt protected and feel asleep.