The Last Day

*Bailey*
"Galileo,Galileo Figaro Magnifico.
I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity."
I heard my alarm clock going up by the first Galileo so I started singing with it. I guess I woke up Matt to I turned around and he was sitting up singing. I laughed and went and snuggled with him for a few minutes.
"Hey Bailey are flight takes off at 12 we should go ahead and get everyone up." He said.
"Yea and I'd be cool if we could like go somewhere before we left." I said back.
We both got up and got dressed. I put on a red floral top that had a white back ground with red shorts, a red bow, and makeup, I slid in my white flip flops. I knew Helen and Jillian had the same type of tank tops so I was hoping they would wear them.
"Ready to go matt?" I said walking out of the bathroom.
"Yea! Wait how do you want to wake them up?" He asked I smirked.
"How about we run through the hall and bang on all there doors?" I said.
"This is why I love you. You come up with the greatest ideas." He said laughing.
"Let's go Espinosa!" I said running to the door.
"I GOT JILLIAN, CAM, KIAN, AUTUMN, SAM, AND HELEN! YOU GET THE OTHERS!" I screamed running down the hall.
"GOT IT!!" He screamed will knocking on doors. We had the whole floor to ourselves so it didn't matter.
"GET THE FUCK UP!!!" I screamed at elite rally every door.
"IM GONNA EAT ALL THE BAGELS BITCHES!" Matthew screamed!
I laughed we knocked on every door we needed to until everyone was awake.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!" Helen came out screaming.
"We were wanting to do something fun today before the flight, so go get dressed." I said.

*Helens POV*
What the fuck was that. I walked over to the door and opened it looking out to see Bailey and Matt laughing.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!" I said screaming. Bailey said that we were going to do something so I got dressed I noticed she had on her top that me her and Jillian go they were just a little bit different so I decided to put mine on. Mine was a floral pink with a blue background, I also put a pair of white shorts to go with it, a gray bow, and light makeup, with my white flip flops. I walked downstairs to see Jillian wearing her black tank top that was pink floral, a pair of pink shorts, light makeup, a pink bow, and black flip flops. I noticed Autie had on the same type of shirt but it was black and she was wearing it with black shorts that had a design that looked kind of like space, with a black bow, black flip flops, and light makeup.
"WAZZUP!" I said running behind Jc and hugging him. He did it back he was the best dad ever.
"I guess we all had the same Idea!" I said happily. We all laughed and finished eating.
"So where are you guys wanting to go?" Bailey said.
"The mall we haven't been and I heard its really good!" Jillian said.
"I'm good with that!" Autie said I agreed and we called an Uber and headed to the mall.
"AWZUME!!!" Me and Kian said at the same time this mall was huge. Four stories high and each story was huge. Me, Jillian, Bailey, and Autie all went shopping and let the guys do there own things.
"So where do you guys wanna go first?" Bailey asked.
"Um I want to go to Journeys!" Jillian said.
"I don't really care where we go!" Autie said.
"SPENCERS!" I screamed.
We literally ran trough the mall going to each store. We bought a lot of stuff we meet back up with the boys around 11ish and we had to go to the hotel and get our luggage.
"Guys we need to go now!" I said in a rushing voice. I saw some one I didn't want to see.
"Why what's wrong?" Jc said.
"Our flight takes of in like an hour and my dads over there!" I said running to Jc.
"Ok let's go now before he sees us!" Jc said running to the main entrance and calling an Uber. The Uber got there within 10 minutes and my dad had spotted us right when we were leaving he screamed something at me but I couldn't hear.
"Are you ok?" Jc said.
"Yea, but now that he knows I'm with you guys he's going to find you and It won't be good." I said started to cry.
"We will be fine I promise." Jc said hugging me while the Uber was Pulling up to the hotel.
"We will be back in about 5 will you wait?" Connor asked. He said yes so we went and got our stuff.
"Ready to go?" Autie asked.
"Yea lets get out of here!" I said running to the uber. We got to the uber and got everything checked in and then I saw him again and I was really scared.
"Jc he's over there!" I said as flashbacks of being abused flooded back in my head. Jc went toward him and.....

---- First Cliff Hanger!----