A new friend?

*Kians POV*
I woke up this morning very early. Tomorrow would be the last day in Hawaii. Last night I called my girl friend and told her to fly in tomorrow so she could meet everyone. I had to pick her up in about an hour so I got up really quietly and took a shower and styled my hair and got dressed. I ran downstairs and called an Uber to take me to get breakfast and then to the airport. After an amazing breakfast I was headed to the airport she would be landing in about 15 minutes. I just sat and got on snapchat and Twitter and any other social media you could think of.
"KIAN!!!!!" I looked up.
"AUTUMN!!!" I said running to her and picking her up in a hug after I put her down I noticed how beautiful she was she was wearing a "The 1975" shirt, white pants with combat boots. She looked absolutely stunning.
"I've missed you so much!" We both say at the same time causing us to laugh.
"You look beautiful babe." I said smirking. I called an uber to pick us up and take us to the hotel. By the time we got there everyone was starting to wake up. I told Autumn to hide in the closet so none of the guys thought that she was a fan that snuck in. After everyone got up they headed down for breakfast.
"Ok you ready to go?" I asked her.
"Of Course I am." She said smiling. We made are way down to the lobby holding hands. I found everyone sitting down at a fairly large table and made my way over.
"Hey guys, this is Autumn my girlfriend." I said smiling. I was truly happy now that I've told them and that she was here.
"Hey guys you can call me Autie." She said smiling.
"Come sit down with us!" Bailey said smiling. I hope that they like her she was absolutely perfect. It seemed that the girls really liked her.

(In the girls room after dinner)
*Helens POV*
"Hey Autie, wanna have a little Q and A?" I said smiling.
"Sure!" She said smiling back walking over to the bed.
"So how do you want to do this?" Jillian asked.
"Why don't we ask a question and then we all answer it going in a circle." Bailey said she ways had the best ideas.
"Sounds good." I said.
(H- Helen J- Jillian B- Bailey A- Autumn)
H- favorite drink?
J- Dr. Pepper
B- Sprite
A- Hot Chocolate
B- OMFG YESSSS!!
H- Arizona
J- favorite food?
B- Chicken Wings
A- Chicken
H- Chicken and Tacos
J- Cake and Popcorn
B- Favorite Singer?
A- Lana Del Rey or Matty Healy
H- Ed Sheeran
J- Fifth Harmony, Jack and Jack, Ed Sheeran, and Shawn
B- Shawn fucking Mendes
A- Favorite place to be?
H- The beach or CALI
J- Cali
B- Cali
A- the beach
H- last question Favorite animal?
J- Dolphins
B- Tigers
A- Giraffes
H- Monkeys.
"Ok so now that we know each other a little better, tell us how you and Kian got together." Jillian asked Autie.
"I was in the club getting it and Kian came up to me and started dancing with me and I gave him my number and he did the same then we started talking everyday then we started hanging out a lot and then he asked me out and I said yes and now I'm here with you guys." she said smiling.
"So like how long have you guys been talking?" I said.
"About 5 months." She said.
"Ok guys lets watch a movie!!" Bailey said out of no where going to lay down.
"What do you want to watch, scary or classic?" I said.
"Scary then Classic!!" Autie said.
"How about Annabelle and then What's eating Gilbert grape?" I asked grabbing my laptop to get on Netflix.
"YESSS! Literally the best movie of all time!!!!!" Autie said screaming along with Bailey. The rest of the night we just sat and watched movies and ate junk food and we all ended up falling asleep the last thing I remember was thinking about how Autie was going to fit in and that she was perfect for Kian.