Day Off

*Baileys POV*
(Cam and Matt are now in Hawaii)
I woke up and I have no idea what had woke me up but oh well I was the first one awake. Helen and Jillian were still asleep. Helen decided to room with us and sam was okay with it.
"Hey you little faggs get the fuck up! Let's make this day a good one!" I said jumping back and forth on the beds.
"Get the fuck away from me before I slap the shit out of you." Helen said grabbing my leg. I gave her the you better get off me look.
"Hey, Jillys not awake." I said whispering and smirking.
"Yea I see I got This!" Helen said running to the bathroom. She came out with a handful of shaving cream and I was already recording. She was going ran towards Jillians bed and screamed
"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT GETTING UP!" With that she smacked her and we literally died laughing in the floor.
"What the fuck! OMG you guys are such assholes! Guess it's time to get up and wash my face!" Jillian said going toward the bathroom.
"Guys I'm thinking about wearing a flannel today. What do you think?"
"I packed a flannel! OMG Let's twin!" Kylie and Jillian said at the same time.
"Fucking weirdos!" I said going toward my bag to get my stuff out and get dressed. I put on my black and red flannel with black leggings and red vans. I came out to see Jillian wearing a Blueish green flannel with leggings that looked like jeans with blue vans. Helen was wearing a pink and bluish flannel with white leggings and pink vans.
"Come on let's go see if the boys are awake!" Helen said. We ran to the guys room and banged on the door Jc opened sleeply.
"HEY GUYS WHO WANTS TO GO SHOPPING!!??" Jillian screamed waking up everyone. They all slowly got up and dressed. We were going to the lobby I was holding hands with Matt and Helen was holding hands with Sam. Jillian and Cam were the weirdos in the back. Jillian was on Cameron's back and recording a snapchat video.... Relationship goals. We got to the lobby and Matt called and uber to come pick us up. The uber got there with in 5 minutes and we went to the mall we all walked around at one point the Gus went one way and the girls went the other.
"Umm where did the guys go?" Helen asked.
"Oh shit I didn't even realize they weren't here!" I said we literally busted out laughing. We ran to the arcade because that's were they always are. I ran and jumped on Matts back and he jumped then realized it was me.
"Wanna play a game?" I asked.
"What kind of game?" Matt said smirking.
"How bout air hockey?" I said smirking running to the game putting 3 quarters in.
"Yessss Bitchhhhh I won!!!!!" I said screaming to the top of my lungs. I got hungry after a while.
"Mattttttt. You wanna go get something to eat?" I said running up to Matt.
"Yea what do you want?" He said.
"Well I got all this cream cheese but I'm still not your bae-goals!" I said laughing matt literally almost peed his pants.
"Babe that's not true, do you want bagels?" He said still laughing.
"Yes come man lets go Im so hungry!" I said running to the bagel shop. We each ordered our bagels and then caught up with the others and sat and talked for a while. We finally left the Mall at about 4 pm and headed back to the hotel. Helen went back to her room for the night.
"I better not hear anything nasty going on or I will break the door down!" I said smirking.
"Ohhh hush!" She said screaming and blushing while throwing a pillow at my face. Matt came in a little while later and he laughed down and begged me to come lay down with him so I did and he didn't try to pull any thing.
"Babe you know your my bae-goals right?" He asked in his sleepy voice.
"I know I am baby." I said smiling.
"Goodnight I love you." he said kissing my cheek.
"Goodnight Matt." I said snuggling in his chest. I couldn't fall asleep Helen told me something today that she has never told anyone and I kept thinking about it.