Helping the guys and Taco Bell

*Helens POV*
"Helen! Will you come help me?" Connor screamed
"Yassss! Hang on!" I screamed running to his room.
"Sooo what are we going to film?" I said
"Ummm I don't know. This week is challenge week. Help me with challenges!"
"Like what do you mean challenge week I thought you've already done this.?"
"We challenge the person that goes before and after us so I get Kian and Ricky."
"Ok, for Kian see who can drink a water bottle the fastest and for Ricky see who can eat the most hot sauce in sixty second!"
"GENIUSSSS! Thank you so much!" He said giving me a hug. I left his room and went to my room about five minutes later
"Helen will come help me!" I heard ricky scream.
"Sure!" I said running to his room.
"Sooo Connor Challenged me to do the hot sauce challenge and I'm thinking I should challenge Sam to do as many push-ups as he can do in a minute, do you think that's good?"
"Yessss!" I said smirking he laughed and I went to my room to call Sam and see if he needed help.
"No I think I'm good Ricky Challenged me to do the push-ups in a months I think I'm going to challenge Jc to et as many tacos as he can."
"Ok cool I like it!"
"Ok. Well Imma go film I love you baby!"
"Bye babe love you." I said hanging up the phone. I walked over to My dads room.
"Hey dad, do you need help or nah"
"Ummm I think I'm good babygirl. Sam challenged me to the Taco Bell contest and Im going to challenge Trevor to see who can chug the most Baja Blast in two minutes." (if you don't know what they are your missing out!)
"MmmmmK well byeee!" I went to my room to lay down but before I could I got a text
"Can you help me with this weeks challenge?😫" trevor asked
"Yesss! do you have anything in mind?"
"Um well I thought about challenging Kian to eat as much Cinnabons as possible but like in a chubby bunny way."
"Ok. That sounds cool I like it!"
After it was up I watched a the boys challenges to see who won and who kissed it was pretty funny! I just realized how much these boys love Taco Bell, damn can you say obsessed?

About a week later
*Jcs POV*
"Hello is this Jc Caylen?" I heard someone say over my phone.
"Umm yes, may I ask who's calling?"
"Yes this is the CEO of Taco Bell. I was watching your videos from what you guys called challenge week and you guys seem to love Taco Bell."
"Yes ma'am that would be very true."
"Yes well would you like to come and taste test something's maybe make your own taco or burrito?"
"Yes that would be awesome thank you!"
"Can you be there maybe Thursday at 3?"
"Yes ma'am thank you."
"Bye now see you soon."
"Goodbye!" I said hanging up.
"HEY BUTCHES COME HERE I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!"
"What??" They all say coming down the stairs.
"We're going to Taco Bell headquarters Thursday at 3 we can even make are own burrito or taco!!"
"HELL YEAAA!" They all screamed.
This is going to be fun!!

Thursday at 2:30
*Trevors POV*
"Mom how close are we?"
"Pretty close just get ready."
"Oh shit!" I heard Kian say. I looked out the window to find fans everywhere. Mom had already talked to the manger we were meeting in the back but we had to run.
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I heard fans screaming
"I LOVE YOU GUYS TO!" I said screaming back. While running into the back. We got to make our own tacos and burritos for free.
"Guys do you want to do a little Meet and Greet?" Asked the manager
"Yesss!" We all screamed we love are fans so damn much. We stayed until we meet almost all the fans and then we had to leave. We drove to the O2L house and crashed there for the night.