I'm Back!

*Danes POV*
It's been about a week after Hawaii and I've been watching Helen I want her back its her fault I got caught and got put in jail she is going to pay for it.

*Sam's POV*
I haven't really spent time with Helen in a while and I miss her so much we've been together for about 2 months now. I'm going to call her and see if she wanted to hang out and let Bailey, Matt, Jillian, Cameron, Autie, and Kian come with us.
"Hey babe." I said.
"Hey baby, I miss you." She said.
"I miss you to I was calling to see if you wanted to hang out today and see if Matt, Cam, Kian, Jillian, and Bailey, Autie want to join." I said hoping she would say yes.
"Yes that sounds perfect babe!" She said excitedly.
"I'll call Matt, Cam, and Kiki will you call Jillian and Bailey.?" I asked.
"Yes text me with answers ok." She said.
"Ok babe you want to meet me around lunch at the mall or you want me to come get you?"
"Ummm come get me." She said.
"I love you."
"I love you to."
"Bye."
"Bye."
With that I called Matt, Cam, and Kiki and they said yes.
"Matt and Cam said yes👌" I sent the text and about ten seconds later I got a text.
"Same with Bai, Jills, and Autie." I read it and smiled and then went and got dressed.

*Helens POV*
Me, Sam, Bai, Matt, Jills, Cam, Autie and Kiki are hang out today just what I needed I've been feeling kind of down lately. Well I should get up and get dressed for today. I took a long shower and then put on some light makeup and a black spaghetti strap tank top with light Jean shorts that had lace on them, red vans, my YouTube necklace which was red and my sunglasses. Right when I finished Sam knocked on the door and he was in my room before I knew it.
"Ready to go."
"Yep leggoo." I said.
We walked out to the car and we went to Taco Bell and meet the rest of the squad and then we ate. At one point the boys whispered to each other, not sure what that was about probably something perverted oh well. We all finished and me and Sam got back in the car and drove off with everyone following after us.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see babe." He said smirking.
Within 20 minutes we were at an arcade, laser tag, and go kart place, and a water park Sam didnt tell me to bring my bathing suit, it was called Jungle Rapids.
"OMGGGG GUYS THIS IS GOIN TO BE SO FUNNN!!" I said really excited everyone agreed as we walked in to find a huge arcade. I looked at Sam and he smiled.
"Babe I didn't bring a bathing suit?"
"Don't worry while you were leaving your room I grabbed your favorite one." he said smiling.
I have him a huge and missed his cheek.
"We're going to do the all day pass." Kian said and all the guys gave her the money.
"Ok come on let's go to the arcade first and then play laser tag." Cameron said. We all agreed and ran to the arcade and played for a few hours and did laser tag which was really fun because it was only the 8 of us so it's was Matt, Bai, Cam, and Jills on a team and Kiki, Autie, Sam, and I on the other. We were the blue team and they were red. We each had different names so we could see are scores. In the end we lost and Autie had the highest score in our team and Matt had the highest on the other team.
"Ok guys lets go do the go- karts!!" Matt screamed. We headed out and there was surprisingly a small line we waited for about 5 minutes until we could ride. We got in are carts and buckled up and listened to the short intro. I was behind Sam and then behind me was Cam so I knew Jillian or Matt was behind him. The light turned green and we flew out I passed Sam within three seconds not even touching the break just flooring the gas. I heard screaming behind me telling me to stop but I kept going. I looked behind me to see my dad I stopped and he ran into me causing my head to hit the metal steering wheel and my seat belt cutting into my collarbones I couldn't move.
"Helen! Babe wake up!" I heard Sam scream but I couldn't open my eyes.
"Stupid fucker! I fucking hate him he needs to move back to where he came from." I heard Bailey scream I knew she was talking about Dane and I knew he meant to do this. I heard the ambulance coming and then me being lifted I couldn't talk or open my eyes but I had a huge headache.