Fans

*Kian's POV*
"I'm going to tell Trevor, Ricky, and Connor what happened." I said looking at Jc for approval. He nodded his head as I went towards the door to call the boys. I decided to talk to Connor first.
"Hey Connor."
"Hey KiKi, what's wrong?"
"Umm, Helens in the hospital she's in a coma."
"WHAT!?!???!?"
"Me, her , Sam, and a few others were riding go-carts and Dane showed up."
"Oh my god! Is she ok..?" He said crying.
"Well she's alive, she can't talk or move right now."
"Oh my god well be back soon to see here."
"Ok there's no need to leave tour early right now, but will you tell the others for me please." I asked him
"Of course." He stated
"Bye Con Da Bon, Love you." I said.
"Bye KiKi, love you to." He said sniffling
After getting off the phone with Condabon I sat down with Jc and Sam and told them we should tell the fans what happened. Jc had a camera because he had decided to vlog that day for his main channel. We set in a tripod in the hospital window and made sure you couldn't see Helen and we started to record.
"What's up O2L.... Jc here." Jc said me and Sam walked in about 2 seconds later.
"Hey guys we have some terrible news about Helen." Sam said
"We went go- kart riding and someone should up and Helen is in coma" I said as a tear rolled down my check.
"Please say a prayer for Helen and us as we go through this we will keep you updated!" Jc said while crying he walked off and went to sit beside Helen.
"Bye guys love you" Me and Sam said ending the video. I uploaded the video on the O2L and comments came quickly and I let Jc read them. He started to smile while he was crying and I saw him pick up his phone and he tweeted and said "Thank you guys for the prayers and kind words. I love you all #prayforHelen" and I smiled and tweeted the hashtag along with Sam. We have the greatest fans in the world.