Sammy Boy!

(About 1 month later)
*Jcs POV*
Sam said he wanted to go on a date with Helen and then let her spend the night with him after. His parents weren't going to be gone, his parents are never home anymore. I trusted them both so I said sure.

*Sams POV*
I woke up from the sound of my phone. It was a text from Helen.
"Hey baby, I know your probably asleep but I was wondering if we could hang out today or something." I read she didn't know that I was taking her out. Glad Jc kept the secret.
"Yea babe I was going to take you out today anyways it was going to be a secret. I'll pick you up at 1 make sure you have a bag packed anyways be ready and I love you." I finished typing and got up. I took a shower and then I put on a PacSun tank top with jeans and some vans and then styled my hair and went downstairs to get breakfast.

*Helens POV*
I texted Sam and asked him if he wanted to hang out and he said he already had something planned and to be ready by 1. I immediately got up it was about 10:30 so I took a shower and then put on my white crop top that has three dream catchers on it, I put in some black shorts, and a dream catcher necklace to match my shirt, I put some light makeup on and sprayed some pink chiffon on and graphed my glasses. After that I grabbed my bag and started putting things I would need in it you know the normal clothes, hygiene products, chargers, blogging camera, and my laptop and headed downstairs. Ohhh what's that smell it smell amazing! It's peanut butter pancakes that can only mean one thing.
"BAILEY! JILLIAN!" I screamed coming down the stairs. Peanut Butter pancakes were baileys all time favorite.
"Hey bitch!" Bailey screamed.
"Hey hoe!" Jillian screamed.
"Are these for me?" I asked when I saw the pancakes.
"Hell no and why are you so dressed up? It's only 12:30?"
"Umm I'm eating these and because me and Sam are going out today!" I said happily while grabbing a plate of pancakes.
"Ohhhhhh!" They both said in sync I rolled my eyes and started eating my pancakes. After I was done I went upstairs to brush my teeth. I heard the doorbell ring and I ran down stairs to see Sam. I hugged and the guys good bye and Jc told me to be careful and k said I will.
"Sooo were we going?" I asked
"Let's go to my place."
"Ok. Sounds fun!" I said smirking.
He smirked back and it took us like 15 minutes to get to his house.
"What do you want to do?" He asked.
"Umm well we haven't told the fans about us yet."
"Ohhh yea so what do you want to do?" He asked
"Umm the boyfriend/girlfriend challenge" I said smiling.
"Ok." He said
"Wait we need to go to the store!"
"Why?"
"We need pie or cake to smash in the persons face who got the question wrong." I said smirking.
We went to the grocery store and bought about 8 different pies and cakes. When we got back to the house Sam sat up everything to film and we got started.
"Hey guys it Sam and this is" he said looking at me
"Helen!" I said smiling.
"I'm not sure if you guys heard but we're dating so we're going to do the Boyfriend/Girlfriend tag." He said smiling.
"Soo who's going first?" I asked.
"Ummmm I'll let you" he said patting my face. I laughed and pulled up my questions on my phone.
(H- Helen S- Sam)
H- "What's my favorite color?"
S- "Purple!"
H- "Man I really wanted to smash this in your face." I said laughing.
S- "To bad, what do I order at Taco Bell?"
H- "Um a cool ranch Doritos locos taco, a supreme taco, umm and a a chicken enchilada."
S- "you forgot the Baja blast!" He said smirking.
H- "NOOOO!" The next thing I knew there was a pie in my face.
H- "Ok. Ok. Sammy boy. When I'm nervous what do I do?"
S- "Um you play with your hair."
H- "Nooo I usually play with my nails or hands." With that I smashed a pie In his face.
S- "Whats my favorite color?"
H- "Thats easy it's like a deep blue."
S- "Damn, you suck!"
H- "Suck what?" I said smirking.
We finished the video Sam won and I cleaned of my face and was headed to his room when I felt his arm wrap around my stomach he started kissing my neck and telling me I was beautiful in between kisses. I have me shivers and butterflies I've never had this feeling before.I turned around and kissed back passionately. He carried me up to his room and threw me on the bed. He started to take of his shirt revealing his abs and muscles. He climbed on top of me and as soon as he did I flipped him over so I was on top. He took of my shirt and bra revealing my breast. He smirked and squeezed them I got of of him and took of my pants he took his off. I laid on the bed with just my lace pink panties on. I could see Sam's area growing larger. He got on top of me and left kisses down my body he got to my panties and held them in his mouth pulling them down but keeping eye contact the whole time which completely turned me on. Once he got the lace all the way off of my body he threw them on the floor and he looked me up and down and smirked which left me blushing.
"Sam, this is my first time." I said nervously.
"It's ok baby, I'll make it your best time." he said smirking.
He slowly entered a finger in my area and started going back and fourth I let out a few moans which caused his area to get larger. He stood up and I pulled down his boxers. I was surprised at how big his dick was. I started pumping and he threw his head back and let some moans out. He got up and grabbed a silver package which looked like a condom. I was right he put it on and asked me if I was ready I nodded for approval and he slowly went in I let out a few moans because it hurt a little but I got used to it.
"Faster Sam!" He did as I said and went faster and harder.
"Bab-e I'm about to c-um!" I screamed
"Me to baby!!" He screamed we both released and it felt amazing I could feel his hot liquids inside me even though there was a condom. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up I came back and layed down with Sam.
"Babe that was great." I said smiling.
"Yea, your a natural baby." He said back. After that I drifted off the sleep on his arms.