Spending time with Jc

*Jcs POV*
I wonder if Helen wants to go somewhere. We need to have a daddy daughter date. We should go on a hike. That would be some good bonding time plus I love hiking and I haven't gone in a while.
"Helen!"
"Yeaaaa?"
"You wanna go on a hike with me?"
"Yes!!!" She said screaming. I love her she's the best daughter ever. I don't even feel like I adopted her she's like my biological daughter.
"Ok, get ready were gonna leave in a little while!"

*Helens POV*
Jc just asked me to go hiking. Hiking is my absolute favorite hobby/exercise. So of course I said yes. I went upstairs took a really quick shower. I put on a purple cupcake shirt with some yoga shorts and my grey purple and pink nikes. I threw my hair in a bun then I went in Kian's room and stole His glasses, I hope he wouldn't mind oh well. I got my pink gym bag that had clouds and Palm trees on it, I put about four water just in case, I brought some granola bars and some other snacks in the bag.
"Jc!!! I'm ready to go!"
"Ok I'm coming hang on."
I forgot my phone, earbuds and money so I ran up stairs. I doubt that I will use the earbuds I wanted to get to know Jc I mean he is my dad and we haven't got to really talk alone so this was a good chance. I ran downstairs to see Jc ready to go he had on his favorite bandana which was an American flag bandana.
"Let's go!" I was very excited. This is the first time I have rode in a car with Jc and I was a little scared because I mean I've seen him drive in videos, I'm praying that we don't go through a drive thru before we go.
"Soo tell me about you, I know you a little and I want to know my dad more."

*Jc's POV*
"Soo tell me about you, I know you a little and I want to know my dad more." Helen just called me dad. I think she saw me staring off I mean I was happy i was just thinking.
"Oh... I'm sorry, sooo I guess I shouldn't call you dad?"
"No,no,no babygirl I'm happy. I was just think about how much I love you and how much you've changed mine and the guys lives. I'm so happy your mine." I said smiling. She smiled back and I started to tell her about my family.
"I'm from Texas. My dad and mom split when I was younger I have 3 other siblings-"
"Jc... I know about these. You know I practically stalked you guys on media. I wanna know what we have in common that's why I meant." She said kinda laughing it was pretty funny I mean I know she stalked us so let's find out what we have in common.
"Wanna do this like a trivia type game?" I said because I'm all about games. (H-Helen J-Jc)
H-"Yes? You ask questions first."
J-"Ok. Favorite YouTuber you know besides O2L?"
H-"To many to name but main ones would be Troyler, Jenn, Andrea, Casper, Zoella, and Alfie but there a ton more. Favorite singer?"
J-"Kid Ink. What about you?"
H-"Ummm I have tons but I'd have to say Ed Sheeran. Favorite place to shop?"
J-"Urban Outfitters or PacSun."
H-"Mines forever 21 or PacSun. Favorite none fast food place to eat?"
J-"Panera."
H-"Yes!"
J- "Do you like hiking?"
H- "Honestly it's my favorite hobby/ exercise. So yes yes I do. can we listen to music until we get there?"
J- "Yes!
I turned it to the Today's hits radio which was my second favorite. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud came on. Me and Helen sat there and had a jam party after about 45 minutes we arrived to my favorite hiking spot.
"Come one let's go hiking!"
"I'm coming you better not get us lost!"
"Ok ok jut follow me."
We Hiked all the way up to the top of the little mountain and it was about 3 pm by this time we had already drank one water bottle each and ate some snacks. So we started down when we got about halfway we started to see the sun set so we tried to hurry down the mountain so it wouldn't be dark but we did get a few pictures of the sun set.
"Wanna go get something to eat?" I said I was pretty hungry.
"As long as you don't go through the drive thru. I've seen you drive with food on your lap it ain't happening."
"Wanna go to Panera?" I said
"Yes!!" She said. When we got there we ordered and stayed about an hour just talking and before we left I decided I would get the rest of the guys something to eat. We got home and we both walked in and screamed "We brought food Bitchez!"
I didn't really care if she cussed I mean she was about to turn 16.
"WHAT DID YOU BRING?" Ricky screamed
"PANERA YOUR FAVVVV." she screamed back. After that it sounded like there was 200 people running through the house. Everyone ate and we decided to just chill for the rest of the night. Today was great I would love to have another daddy daughter date.