First Day with Troyler

*Helens POV*
Dammit Troye. I woke up to pots banging. I decided just to get up and see what in the hell he was doing. I walked to the kitchen.
"Troye what the hell are you doing?"
"Oh sorry did I wake you up? I didn't mean to."
"It's ok. I needed to get up anyways is Tyler awake?" I asked.
"No not yet." He said sadly, I smirked.
"So what are you making?" I asked
"Umm nutella pancakes, bacon, eggs, and some drinks." He said
"Need help?" I asked
"Pleaseeee!" He said
"Ok I grabbed the ingredients and started cooking after everything was set up. I ran to Troyes room were Tyler was sleeping and started jumping and screaming
"WAKE UP QUEEN WAKE UP!!"
He woke up after about 2 minutes and he woke up.
"Ohhh what's that amazing fragrance?" He asked laughing
"Oh just the most wonderful food ever." I said laughing. He got up and went to the kitchen.
"Oh my goodness this is amazing, what kind of pancakes are these?"
"Nutella!" Me and Troye said in sync. We all laughed. After we ate I went to my room which was basically the whole upstairs to myself and took a shower. After I dryed my hair I curled it. I put in a light pink ruffly crop top with floral joggers and teal green vans. I put on a little makeup and finished it off with a white lace bow. I ran downstairs to see both the boys dressed.
"Awwww, YALL are so cute!" I said laughing. They giggled at me.
"What are we doing today?" Asked Tyler.
"Well I was thinking today we could go to the zoo and tomorrow we could go to Adventure World on the last day." Troye said.
"I've never been to a zoo!!" I said practically screaming.
"Yes we have to go!" Tyler said.
We left about two hours later and we arrived at the zoo. It was full of different animals but my favorite was the Tigers we got to feed the baby tigers. I loved this place, we stopped at the gift shop and each got hats that had different animal prints and ears they were cute. We left around 5 and headed toward McDonald's and I got a mcchicken and a medium fry with a large sweet tea. Tyler and Troye each got a Big Mac Combo. We headed home and I took a shower and went to sleep.